Appliance part numbers

Dougstdig

I should be picking up my 3400RL within a week or two. Being the "Geek" that I am, I'm trying to pull together information early.

If possible, could someone enlighten me of part/model numbers of the 26/27 inch LCD TV (I think it's a Samsung but not sure), Microwave, vacuum, AC and water pump. I'm trying to do some research on these items. Are the lights on the back of the BH LED or conventional bulbs?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Unless they have changed, the lights on the rear of the BH are sealed unit conventional lights. All of the lights, turn, stop and tail are in one sealed unit. They are mounted in rubber and have a simple plug in connection. I have replaced mine with led's from Harbor Freight and there are others available as well. As for the appliances, maybe a member with a newer unit can give you some better info than I. Welcome to the Heartland Family and enjoy your new BH.

Dougstdig

Welcome to the Heartland Family and enjoy your new BH.

Thanks for the info and thank you for the welcome! I come from a "Jeeping" back round. The similarity is that the owners have a deep passion for their hobbies.

One thing I've seen on this forum is that people have problems with portions of their trailers. Well if they've taken the time to look around, many of the trailers have had problems as well. Nothing's perfect and working on them to me at lease is part of the fun...as long as it isn't a safety issue!!!

Thanks again for the info.