Introduction - New Jersey Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Duane and Debbie - thank you for your service to the Club. We wish you all the best, going forward in your RV endeavors.

Dawn and Ira - Congratulations and thank you for accepting the reigns from Duane and Debbie. It will be great to keep the momentum going in NJ. We wish you all the best in your new roles. The Walkers, Julie and myself are all here for you.

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Duane and Debbie - thank you for your service to the Club. We wish you all the best, going forward in your RV endeavors.

Dawn and Ira - Congratulations and thank you for accepting the reigns from Duane and Debbie. It will be great to keep the momentum going in NJ. We wish you all the best in your new roles. The Walkers, Julie and myself are all here for.
Thank you for your support

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Congrats Dawn and Ira for taking over being wagon masters for NJ!!! Thanks Duane and Deb for everything. See ya down the road!!!

Vinny773

Congratulation's! You will be great! I've seen some of your cooking. We can't wait. New Jersey is a tough place to find good RV Parks. You are both young and eager! Best Wishes! Go Do It!

Dawnnira

Congratulation's! You will be great! I've seen some of your cooking. We can't wait. New Jersey is a tough place to find good RV Parks. You are both young and eager! Best Wishes! Go Do It!
Thanks Vin...we much appreciate your support. Yes, there will be smoking

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and thank you, Ira and Dawn Lustgarten (Dawnnira) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter in the Northeast Region. The New Jersey Chapter includes the entire state of New Jersey.

Ira and Dawn are taking over from Duane and Debbie Clause who have retired. Thank you, Duane and Debbie, for your service to the club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Ira and Dawn!

Congrats Dawn and Ira! Based on our chat at the NC rally we know you’ll do an awesome job!
Ps. Haven’t gotten to Ole Smokey yet, but we haven’t forgotten 🤫

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

Congrats Dawn and Ira! Based on our chat at the NC rally we know you’ll do an awesome job!

Many thanks

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

We got a shipment of salted caramel whiskey earlier this year from some friends who went to gatlinburg. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdufek

We got a shipment of salted caramel whiskey earlier this year from some friends who went to gatlinburg. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know, we all sampled with you at Goshen :rolleyes:, good stuff for sure, we need to get more.

Dawnnira

Hoping to make announcement this week, 2018 New Jersey Rally - October

Looking forward to keeping the Jersey vibe going, Happy New Year’s to everyone

-Ira and Dawn

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the family Ira and Dawn. We hope one day to meet and say Hi at a Rally close by. Thank you for joining the leadership role. I am sure you will enjoy it and have tons of fun. :rolleyes:

Welcome again!!!

Bruce/Terri

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hoping to make announcement this week, 2018 New Jersey Rally - October

Looking forward to keeping the Jersey vibe going, Happy New Year’s to everyone

-Ira and Dawn

I ocan’t wait!

It’s going to be a long winter.

Dawnnira

Welcome to the family Ira and Dawn. We hope one day to meet and say Hi at a Rally close by. Thank you for joining the leadership role. I am sure you will enjoy it and have tons of fun. :rolleyes:

Welcome again!!!

Bruce/Terri
Hey guys, happy New Year! I posted the NJ Rally plans and we're hoping you join us at the shore...Holly Shores, Cape May. Pm me if you have questions

Ira and Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.