Mountain Region Director-Retired
Steven & Naho:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!
Hope to meet you soon....We have a very active Rally schedule for you
to select from!
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Help me welcome Brian & Kathleen McDermott to the AZ Chapter. We are excited to have you join our family and we hope to meet you very soon at one the chapter functions. Safe Travels.

Ann&Ted

Holly Mackerel!! 5 new couples have joined our chapter this past week.. Welcome y'all. Ann and I will be looking forward to meeting everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

oops.. Make that 6. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Make that 6 couples.

Doublegranch

Brian & Kathleen:
Welcome to the Heartland Family....
This is a great time with 17 new members for the Arizona Chapter!
We hope to meet everyone and let us know if you need anything.
Safe Travels.

- - - Updated - - -

Holly Mackerel!! 5 new couples have joined our chapter this past week.. Welcome y'all. Ann and I will be looking forward to meeting everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

oops.. Make that 6. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Make that 6 couples.

Make that 17!

Ann&Ted

As said in "Jaws", "We're gonna need a bigger boat" or maybe expand the size of our RV parks we visit. This is great.

llalsbury

A big welcome to Edd & Juanita Cason, the newest members on the AZ Chapter. We are glad to have you and hope to meet you soon at a chapter event. See you down the road, safe travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to another new member of the AZ Chapter, Tim Stratford. You have joined a great group of people who are excited to meet you in the near future. Safe travels and see you down the road.

llalsbury

We are gaining more new family members, Neil & Judy Kather. Welcome to the AZ Chapter and Heartland family, we are excited to have you. Looking forward to meeting you in the near future at a chapter event. Again, welcome and safe travels.

Doublegranch

Neil & Judy Kather, Tim Stratford, Edd & Juanita Cason,
Hope to see you soon at a future Rally.
Let us know if you need anything.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Help me welcome Eugene & Elma Crist to the AZ Chapter. We are excited to have you join our family and we hope to meet you very soon at one of our chapter functions. Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to a new member of the AZ Chapter, John & Alison Wood. You have joined a great group of people in our Heartland RV family. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Safe Travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

John & Alison & Eugene & Elma
Hope you will be able to participate in a few Rally's this year.
Let us know if you need anything.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to Mark & Lori Jerred, the newest members on the AZ Chapter. We are glad to have you and hope to meet you soon at a chapter event. See you down the road, safe travels.

Doublegranch

Mark & Lori Jerred,
Welcome! This may sound like a broken record, but we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Family!
Can't wait for you to join us at a Rally.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Please join me in giving a big welcome to our newest members of the Arizona Chapter, Patrick & Betty Fleming. You have joined a great group of people and we all hope to see you in the near future.

Doublegranch

Patrick & Betty:
Welcome to our "little" RV family!
You are part of a major growth in the Owners Club and we are all excited you selected the Heartland Product.
Can't wait to meet you soon.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Please join me in welcoming our newest AZ Chapter member, Mark Henry. We hope to see you at one of our activities in the near future. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Mark Henry, welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!
You have joined a very active RV family and hope you will be able to participate in as many Rally's as your schedule will allow.
Safe Travels.

Ron-Cookie

Boy there a lot of new members to Welcome! Lets see if I can get this all straight... There was Brian & Kathleen, Edd & Juanita, Tim, Neil & Judy, Eugene & Elma, John & Alison, Mark & Lori, Patrick & Betty, and last but definitely not forgotten is Mark!!! Hope that I didn't miss anyone! Welcome All! You have joined a GREAT bunch of GREAT people... Hope to meet you all some day!

Ducky

What Ron-Cookie said....welcome ALL to the AZ Chapter. Hope to meet you all down the road soon.