EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Peoria - 4/7/2018 to 4/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwcox

I am planning on attending this Meet-n-Greet. Looking forward to seeing friend and meeting new ones

Ann&Ted

I just saw this posting. Very strange I did see it prior to today. Anyway, please sign Ann and I up for the event. Thanks much.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
I just saw this posting. Very strange I did see it prior to today. Anyway, please sign Ann and I up for the event. Thanks much.

Got you two added to list - glad you spotted the thread. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. Ducky negotiated a great deal on pizza or wings plus free soft drinks.

Duziedu

I plan to attend the meet and greet, just count me as one. Sue Dusenberry

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see you guys again, Love you Ann, hope all is good! Sue Due

llalsbury

I plan to attend the meet and greet, just count me as one. Sue Dusenberry

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see you guys again, Love you Ann, hope all is good! Sue Due

Hi Sue, We have you down for the Meet-n-Greet. Rose and I are looking forward to meeting you in April

llalsbury

WOW! Just found out that Paul (Ducky) has asked for an additional discount from Peter Piper Pizza. Jen the manager has offered an additional 5% off on all food items if we have more than 30 folks attend the Meet-n-Greet. For those who have signed up thanks and for the rest of the chapter members please come to the April Meet-n-Greet.

Thanks Ducky for arranging this.

Ducky

Currently our discount is 15% off all food items and free soda fountain, the additional 5% (now 20% off) kicks in if we have 30 or more members physically at the meet and greet on 4/7/2018. That means we only need 2 more members to sign and show up for the function. Can we do this?!!

Last edited:

llalsbury

Please add Dyane and Bill Gutierrez to the attendees list.
Thank you

Thanks for signing up for the Meet-n-Greet. Besure to arrive hungry and we now can take advantage of the 20% discount on food costs. Looking forward to meeting you in April.

Capt-Kirk

Charles and Cathy Kirkland plan to attend. We look forward to meeting you guys.
cea43c36f58ec53da49e8acc58db4200.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Charles and Cathy Kirkland plan to attend. We look forward to meeting you guys.
cea43c36f58ec53da49e8acc58db4200.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for signing up for the Meet-n-Greet. We all look forward to meeting the two of you. Nice looking Sundance.

See you in April.

llalsbury

Norm & Elaine Caplette have signed up to attend the April Meet-n-Greet in Peoria. Rose and I are excited to meet all of these chapter members and share some time together.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Ron and Denine, welcome to this great forum.
Check out post number one in this thread and contact the park to make a reservation, then circle back and post that you are registered with the park.
The Chapter Leader will contact you.
Be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club. It's free and easy.

Peace
Dave

llalsbury

We would love to attend, Ron and Denine Bruce.

Thanks for signing up to the Meet-n-Greet, Please take a few moments to join the Heartland Owners Club AZ Chapter. Now that you have a user name you are halfway to membership.

llalsbury

I just added new members Chester & Beverly Boise to the Meet-n-Greet. This makes 39 members attending this event. This is shaping up to be a pretty big deal, Rose & I are getting very excited. See everyone in Peoria on the 7th of April!

Status
Not open for further replies.