EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Peoria - 4/7/2018 to 4/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
NEW Owners of Heartland Wilderness 3375
Richard and Marili Rudolph would like to attend.
Excited to meet area RV'ers!

And we are excited to meet you as well. Come hungry to take advantage of the great pricing on food and fountain drinks.

llalsbury

New members John & Laura Myers have signed up to attend Meet-n-Greet. Glad to have you two join us.

Ducky

Just FYI, Peter Piper Pizza is located on the west side of 91st Avenue between Olive and Peoria Avenues in the At Home/PetsMart Shopping Plaza. Cross Streets are 91st Ave and Cinnabar Ave. See you on Saturday

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ducky:

Hey it is 189 miles one way for me...wondering if you have a landing strip close by!
See you Saturday.....
Safe Travels everyone...this should be an exciting Meet n Greet.

Ducky

Ducky:

Hey it is 189 miles one way for me...wondering if you have a landing strip close by!
See you Saturday.....
Safe Travels everyone...this should be an exciting Meet n Greet.

With an Indy Car Race at ISM speedway (formerly PIR) most hotels are reserved but some nearby may be available. I would offer overnight stay but Morris is selective to his playmates

Doublegranch

Ducky!
No issues! Trump couldn't get his Helicopter into me fast enough so I will drive!
It will be a nice full day!
What are the temps up there, thinking about leaving Dakota home vs staying in the
truck with the windows down. Of course, Cheyenne will be with me!

Ducky

Ducky!
No issues! Trump couldn't get his Helicopter into me fast enough so I will drive!
It will be a nice full day!
What are the temps up there, thinking about leaving Dakota home vs staying in the
truck with the windows down. Of course, Cheyenne will be with me!

Temp in low 90’s on Saturday. His helicopter is patrolling the border near you but this is not a political forum. Too bad you can’t ride with Chapter leadership

Doublegranch

Ducky:
Thanks....too warm, I will leave her home!
See you soon! Thanks for all the work you are doing to help
out Lynn & Rose!

llalsbury

Temp in low 90’s on Saturday. His helicopter is patrolling the border near you but this is not a political forum. Too bad you can’t ride with Chapter leadership

I have room if Garry wants to pool it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ducky, have you talked with the gal (Jen) at Peter Piper Pizza? I don't know if all the people coming are on the list, new members may not have sent me thier info. Could more than the 49 on the list.

Rose and I have some of those "hello my name is" stickers and some felt tip markers. I will send out a chapter email to remind everyone to wear the Heartland name badges if they have them.

See you Saturday around 11:00 AM when they open.

Doublegranch

Lynn:
Thanks! I am good...I will leave early to give you a hand if needed.
May see you on I-10 along the way!
WHat time are you heading out?

llalsbury

Lynn:
Thanks! I am good...I will leave early to give you a hand if needed.
May see you on I-10 along the way!
WHat time are you heading out?

Leaving at 8 AM. Google says 2 hrs 50 min from GV. Did you say something about construction in the area? Should I leave earlier? Hope to be there by 11:00 AM when they open.

Doublegranch

Lynn:
I was told there is construction as you turn off the Hwy heading toward the venue. I googled it and it appears to only be
a couple of miles. I don't think it will be an issue on Saturday anyway!
See you around 11.

Ducky

Lynn:
I was told there is construction as you turn off the Hwy heading toward the venue. I googled it and it appears to only be
a couple of miles. I don't think it will be an issue on Saturday anyway!
See you around 11.[/QUOTE

Garry;
There is construction in Phoenix on the I-10 between 43rd Ave and 67th Ave for the new Loop 202 interchange. No closures planned for this weekend. Once you get past 67th Ave you can exit to the Loop 101 north to Olive or Peoria Aves

- - - Updated - - -

Leaving at 8 AM. Google says 2 hrs 50 min from GV. Did you say something about construction in the area? Should I leave earlier? Hope to be there by 11:00 AM when they open.
Lynn;
Venue opens at 10am. I am taking reserved signs over tomorrow (Friday) to meet with Manager Jen. I plan on being there at 10:30am on Saturday just to make sure all is set up correctly

Gordonandbetty

Had a great time today. So good to see so many people there. Tried to say hi to everyone but probably missed someone. Nice seeing new members join us.

Thanks for putting this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.