EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rod & Janna:
I have you booked for the 2020 Rally.
Let me know your firm dates, for now I am showing Sept 6 - 13th 2020
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support!

'Lil Guy'

Whoo Yeeaaahhhhhaaaaaa!!!!! Looks like a wild party a brewin'!

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know this thread was going...

You know I'm coming! (I know...there goes the neighborhood)!

Put me and the four Campin' Kitties on the list (not sure of the dates yet).

You know you're invited. Looking forward to seeing you again.

TheWade2

Hi Garry!

Albuquerque sounds great! Sign us up! We've been there before and love the area! Will be there the 8th through the 13th. Assign us a space next to Zumwalt's.

Oh, will need to reserve/rent a golf cart also!

Thanks, Garry! See you at Pueblo!!

Carol and Steve Wade
541-997-3295

dykesj11

Hey Garry - please sign Lynn and me. We'd come in on 9/6 and depart 9/14. Looking forward to Pueblo and I'm thinking you're going to have a helluva standard to overcome after that. Thanks

Doublegranch

Jim: Thanks for the "Pressure"....my life was stress free until you had to make that post!
Let's hope the creative juices continue to flow!
Got you and Lyn down and hope you have all your outfits ready....both Pueblo and now 2020!
If not you still have a few weeks...
I really appreciate you guys and thanks for all your support!
See you soon!

Steve & Carol:
Wow...thanks for signing up....I have you down and place you as requested.
Thank again for your support.

Please pm me your phone number for the RV registration, I already have your email address.....

DaveTyler

Hello Garry, Hope to still be alive in 2020. Please add Dave and Kathy to this one and will get an idea what to do by this coming Rally in May. Will see you then and Pueblo.
Jim Dykes said I had to make reservations for this one. Arrive the 6th and depart 14th for now. Thanks. Dave

Doublegranch

Dave & Kathy:
Super news! Thank you for signing up and yes Mr Jim is putting the pressure on me!
If he is not careful, he will end up on the RAT Team...
Dave got you guys down and really appreciate your support!
See you in May!
Safe Travels

JohnD:
I would hope by now you received your share of the pot..Money that is! Don't want you Colo folks getting all nervous!

Doublegranch

Internal Campaign Party Elections are being held:

Heartland's non-political parties: Fulltimers.......vs......Part timers.....

The two non-political parties have started to conduct their campaign elections in an attempt to find a "suitable"
candidate to represent party "Values". When they are completed, announcements will
be posted. You won't believe some of the names Running for President & Vice President for the
2020 Election. Oh my.....Another possible upset within the HOC!!!

Stay tuned as the Fake News is starting to spread the rumors!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Internal Campaign Party Elections are being held:

Heartland's non-political parties: Fulltimers.......vs......Part timers.....

The two non-political parties have started to conduct their campaign elections in an attempt to find a "suitable"
candidate to represent party "Values". When they are completed, announcements will
be posted. You won't believe some of the names Running for President & Vice President for the
2020 Election. Oh my.....Another possible upset within the HOC!!!

Stay tuned as the Fake News is starting to spread the rumors!

Fake news?

Ain’t no such thing as fake news...

OK, time for me to make up something so I can write a memo that I can leak to the general public...

Doublegranch

Heartland Non-Political Election news....JUST IN:
The Albuquerque Central Indian Gazette & Fake News has just leaked a Fireball lipped rumor...Get this! Jim Dykes may consider tossing his hat into the 2020 Heartland non-political Presidential race! Really? Could this be true? What qualifications will he bring to the race? Does Lyn really want to be the First Lady in Waiting? What party affiliation will he join if true? Is this Jim the"wan- a-be" Full timer or a real Weekender? A party cross over to secure votes or a glory hound? Only time will tell and perhaps none of this is true! How can a Texan running for office while playing in New Mexico really work anyway!

Wow where will this race go if this becomes fact?

Oh wait... more names coming in on the wire! Will let you know as we attempt to confirm these Fake News releases.

Fake NEWS Correction: It has been established that Jim really is a Full Timer and not a "wan-a-be" as posted..You just
can't believe anything you read anymore!

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
No such thing as fake news . . .

OK . . .

I just received a memo on my Strawberry Twizzler Feed (which means that this MUST BE TRUE)!

An unknown, but VERY reliable source has told me that Fireball will become the National Beverage Of Choice if the right person is elected President in 2020!

It must be true 'cause I read it on this here internet . . .

More on this to come at a later date!

Doublegranch

Cary & Janet:
Got you down and appreciate your support for this Rally!
While it's a ways away, it will take me that long to come up with
some creative juice for new events!
See you soon.

Will you guys be participating in the Pentathlon and Five card speed poker...Big chances to win some MONEY?

Last edited:
Dan:
Just remember you are not allowed to Die until after all Regional Rally's have been planned and executed...
Got you down...

Tom & Carla...
THank you....I appreciate your support.

Gary - please include Tom and I in the Pentathalon and Poker. I will bring deviled eggs to the pot luck.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogie

Hi Gary,

Sign us up please. Space 1129 looks open, so that works.

BTW...just bought a new (slightly larger) Sundance. First pull 540 miles home....Anderson hitch was a dream.

See you in Pueblo.

Joe

Doublegranch

Joe:
I will add you to the list and thanks for your support!
Congrats on the new Sundance! I love my Anderson hitch and would not trade it for anything.
Safe Travels and See you in a few months.

Sonja

Please sign up Sonja Nisson and Julie Rogers for this great rally! We can also help in any way needed. Arrive Sept 6th and leave on the 14th. If it is OK to arrive on the 5th, we will do that (and can help with set up). Need a golf cart for Julie. Pull thru site if possible (It looks like 1317 or 1319 are available and either would be great!).
Thanks so much for all your effort. Sonja

Doublegranch

Sonja & Julie:
Super!!! Excited you will be joining us in the "Land of Enchantment" Rally....
Thank you for your support and I have you reserved in site 1317...pull thru.
I really appreciate you volunteering to help set up,etc. For now the RAT team
has been filled for this Rally, but I may still need some help. So will let you know.
You are confirmed for the 6th - 14th....
Safe Travels...
See you in a few months in Pueblo!

Please PM me your phone number for the RV Registration. I already have your email...

Status
Not open for further replies.