EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Garry; can you add a craft table for Diana as well, please. She has some very inexpensive jewelry to sell

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Garry; can you add a craft table for Diana as well, please. She has some very inexpensive jewelry to sell

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Ducky:
I will add her to the list but not sure how much room we have left inside the clubhouse once the vendors set up.
Those requesting full tables may have to double up or be outside under the awning. We will make it all work.

Remastoy

Are their openings still available for the September rally? We are looking to head west again this year. We own a 2018 Cyclone 4200, we purchased new back in 2017. Our names are Rick Verity & Madeline Reitter.

Doublegranch

Are their openings still available for the September rally? We are looking to head west again this year. We own a 2018 Cyclone 4200, we purchased new back in 2017. Our names are Rick Verity & Madeline Reitter.

Rick & Madeline:
Yes we have both back in and Pull-thru sites.
Sending you a PM, Please respond with the information requested
Thank you!

Doublegranch

Rick & Madeline:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally! You are all set up
and can't wait to meet you & the Pups!
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

GOLF CART UPDATE:
I just spoke with the Golf Cart vendor for this Rally.
At the present time their trailers will hold 10 carts per load.
He has suggested capping the total carts to 30 but may be able
to adjust that number upwards as we near the Rally.

I have 21 Carts Reserved at the present time.
IF YOU WANT A CART AND NOT ON THE LIST AS SHOWN ON
THE RALLY NAME LIST ATTACHMENT on post #1, LET ME KNOW.
The price has not changed but the tax has increased for the Albuquerque area.

Send me a PM or make a post if you would like a cart.
These are all two passenger Carts.

See you all soon!

Doublegranch

Lynn & Rose, so excited you were able to change your plans and will be attending this Rally!
Site #1111 has been assigned.
See you both soon!
Stay well and Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Mark & Peggy Turnbough
Are there still sites available for this rally?
Thank You

Mark & Peggy:
Yes, sent you a pm with details & my contact info.
Give me a call and select from the open sites, both back in and pull thru available.
Thanks for the interest
Safe Travels

Ann&Ted

Howdy Garry, Question, when do we pay for the carts. Do we send you the money, or pay the vendor when we get to the Rally? If you already answered this in the forum, I am sorry I missed it.

Thanks much
Ted

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublegranch

Howdy Garry, Question, when do we pay for the carts. Do we send you the money, or pay the vendor when we get to the Rally? If you already answered this in the forum, I am sorry I missed it.

Thanks much
Ted

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks much
Ted

The Cart rental company stated when it gets closer to the Rally, they will give me a phone number for you to call. Once done, they will send you a email contract for the Cart Rental. They don't require you to do anything yet. They will have the name list for those attendees who have requested a cart. Advanced reservations will be filled first and then if other later want a cart it will be on availability. Once I get the phone number, I will email to each attendee requesting a cart, then I will later post the number on the web site. This will ensure advanced reservations will be first to be served.

Doublegranch

[FONT=&quot]
563ae41f0ddb8511e675f4c77a872b44.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=2][/h]

[h=2]Regional Rally at Route 66[/h]

Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Add to calendar
Over the last few weeks, I have spoken via email and phone to several attendees, I know everyone had questions if this Rally would continue with the COID-19 scare.While the Rally has been a go from the start, there were a few caution lights blinking.Today, Heartland confirmed the Rally is full speed ahead. I am excited to get back into full swing and tie up all the loose ends for your arrival.Currently, Route 66 RV Resort is still closed but no impact on our Rally.
We have a few months before our Rally starts and hope life will creep back to normal and then Albuquerque "Watch OUT"Here we come!I just wanted to give you a heads up and perhaps dispel any concerns or worry about the Rally.I have reached out to our contracts and our Election Tent, catering & Entertainment is still a go.Get your wheel bearing greased and the tow vehicle fueled up!See you on Sept 6 for the Pre Rally and Sept 8th for the Rally.Safe TravelsGarry & the "Aussie" girls

[/FONT]

Oldelevatorman

Hey Garry, I hope you and the Aussie girls are doing good. Unfortunately Linda and I are going to have to cancel for Albuquerque. She’s still waiting on her knee replacement surgery and obviously hasn’t been able to have it done lately. It’s looking like it may not be till July or August so the rally would be right in the middle of her rehab. Looks like next year for our travel adventures to continue.
Stay safe, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Jim & Linda:
Wow, you guys are really going to be missed! So sorry that Linda is still suffering with the bad knee!
Get well soon and let me know when you want to meet for lunch.
Stay Safe & Well.

Doublegranch

<p>
Must be a bug in the forum software.</p>
<p>
Cannot update Rally post or attachments.</p>
<p>
Advised of problem yesterday.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.