Tire Minder TPMS Discount for Heartland Owners Club Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The partnership with Minder Research ended on 31-DEC-2018
Contact Minder directly for Sales and Support.

Hey Heartland Owners Club Members,

Attached is the 2018 discount program we've worked out on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members with Minder Research for their Tire Minder TPMS product.

For now, here are the facts I can pass along:

• 20% discount on all products listed for sale at www.minderresearch.com
  • Orders can be taken by phone: 772-463-6522
  • Orders can be placed online
  • Discounts are not retroactive
A note on club membership...

I have negotiated this product discount on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members and I recognize that some of our product owners may not yet be club members. While Minder Research has no database to confirm membership against, your order will be taken regardless. That said, I kindly request and encourage Heartland RV brand product owners who are not yet a member, to join the club today. There's no cost to join and it takes 5 minutes to complete your application. Here's the link. Thanks!

Last edited:

jbeletti

Thanks Jim we will have to look in to that,what one did you get for your new pick up?
I got their Smart TPMS - a Smartphone Based Tire Pressure Monitor. I have the sensors on the truck and RV tires but have not installed the repeater in the RV and got things all setup yet. Been busy is all.

Last edited:

Pokiejoe

I got their SmarTire system. I have the sensors on the truck and RV tires but have not installed the repeater in the RV and got things all setup yet. Been busy is all.
We will have to get that one also thanks see you at Santo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Hey Heartland Owners Club Members,

This week, we'll be rolling out the full discount program we've worked out on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members with Minder Research for their Tire Minder TPMS product.

For now, here are the facts I can pass along:
  • 20% discount on all products listed for sale at www.minderresearch.com
  • Orders will be taken by phone: 772-463-6522
  • Discounts are not retroactive
We'll add more to this post as we polish this program a bit. Minder Research will push this discount information to their order taking reps starting Monday (22-Jan-2017). Bear in mind that it may take a day or so for this to get all setup in their system.

A note on club membership...

I have negotiated this product discount on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members and I recognize that some of our product owners may not yet be club members. While Minder Research has no database to confirm membership against, your order will be taken regardless. That said, I kindly request and encourage Heartland RV brand product owners who are not yet a member, to join the club today. There's no cost to join and it takes 5 minutes to complete your application. Here's the link. Thanks!

I called Minder Research at the number above and found out the discount is active. Also, you do NOT need to call in your order and can order online. They have set up a coupon code you can enter in the check out process. Insert
HEARTLANDRV
and the 20% discount is applied. (I tested it and it works).

If anyone is interested in buying the Smart Phone version, it is shown on the website but has no price listed. I asked and found out they are out of stock unit early February.

Also, they did NOT know the coupon code expiritation date.

Hope that helps!

jbeletti

Hi Blake - you beat me to the code! Michael at Minder sent me the code this morning while I was getting the RV prepped for today's travel. I have added the code to post #1 for those placing orders online.

At this time, there's no planned expiration of this offer. It will likely stand through 2018. Soon, we'll be developing a flyer to add to post #1 and to our rally bags throughout the year.

jbeletti

The official flyer on the 2018 Heartland Owners Club discount with Minder Research on the Tire Minder product has been completed and is attached to post #1 below. No change in detail from what we rolled out a week ago - just a nice flyer.

Hope our members can take advantage of it.

porthole

Retired
Looking through their website I noticed a home monitor kit.

http://www.minderresearch.com/homeminder/homeminder-remote-video-and-temperature-monitoring-system/

This looks like it would work well for RV monitoring, especially with pets, having the ability to do video and temp monitoring.

I sent an email asking if there was an additional temp monitor available as they have in some of their other products.

Indoor, basement and one other monitor would be ideal (fridge, portable freezer etc).

jbeletti

The partnership with Minder Research ended on 31-DEC-2018
Contact Minder directly for Sales and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.