EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 10/5/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted_Dee

Dee and I will be there. We don't know what dates yet. I have to be there because Frank needs me to supervise the Breakfast. Plus I have the Cannon Blast.
icon6.png

'Lil Guy'

Ted, between the two of us cooking, there shouldn't be any shortage of cigarette ashes on the bacon and sausage. Now if we can still get Linda to clean up the greasy mess when we're through, things will be good. As for the Blast, I don't believe they allow alcohol on the premises. We could still set up the site and just cook donuts instead.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We made reservations for the rally, we will arrive on October 1 and depart on October 8. We look forward to another North Texas rally.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, it will be good to see you and Elaine again!

Here's my review of Tyler Oaks Resort. This place is very nice! Convenient to I-20. Quiet park with several long-term residents that rise early to go to work. Several pull-through sites available. We are in a monthly, back-in site that wasn't difficult to back into. The park has very good Internet service. There are good restaurants nearby in Lindale. It's only a few miles into Tyler, and just about any kind of shopping and restaurants that you can think of. Best of all, a Super Wal Mart about two miles away with decent prices on diesel fuel.

RRT

Reservations made for Randy, Rhonda and Judy Parker. We will arrive on the 4th and depart on the 7th.

LBallard

Reservations made, arrive 10/01, depart 10/07. No site assigned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jstarwal

Looks like we're going to miss it this year will be in Kentucky. You all have fun and think about us.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We changed our arrival date from October 1st to October 3rd, see you then.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have updated the attendee's list and the events for the weekend on the first page.

'Lil Guy'

The Friday morning 'Breakfast Extravaganza' is on. As usual Ted, myself and Ed will be cooking the bacon and sausage and the girls will prepare the Mimosas to drink.(orange pineapple juice with Prosecco)
So, as everyone knows, it takes more than meat to have a great breakfast. Be thinking of sides to bring such as fried potatoes, egg dishes, biscuits and gravy, cheesy grits, etc.
As far as time, 8:30 or 9 should be good. I'll let the chapter leader decide.
Ted and I will take it easy in 'Margaritaville' Thursday night in order to take care of breakfast. BTW: If anyone enjoys a goooooood Margarita, they can be had at Margaritaville on Friday night.(weather permitting)
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Later and have a great day. Ted and Dee should be fresh coming in off of an extended trip.

pegmikef

The Friday morning 'Breakfast Extravaganza' is on. As usual Ted, myself and Ed will be cooking the bacon and sausage and the girls will prepare the Mimosas to drink.(orange pineapple juice with Prosecco)
So, as everyone knows, it takes more than meat to have a great breakfast. Be thinking of sides to bring such as fried potatoes, egg dishes, biscuits and gravy, cheesy grits, etc.
As far as time, 8:30 or 9 should be good. I'll let the chapter leader decide.
Ted and I will take it easy in 'Margaritaville' Thursday night in order to take care of breakfast. BTW: If anyone enjoys a goooooood Margarita, they can be had at Margaritaville on Friday night.(weather permitting)
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Later and have a great day. Ted and Dee should be fresh coming in off of an extended trip.

Frank, you young guys are wearing me out. We will help with something for breakfast, but have to know what the need is . We have done eggs in the past as well juice and condiments. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.