Welcome Alabama's Newest Members

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Yippie ki-yay! The Alabama Chapter now has 30 members!

Please join me in welcoming Charles and Carolyn Johnson, and Terry and Jamie Pearson to the Club. Charles and Carolyn (forum name – CharlesW) have a 2017 Bighorn, and Terry and Jamie (forum name-Terrypearson) have a 2017 Road Warrior.

Welcome to the club and we look forward to seeing you down the road.

Pokiejoe

Can not remember the last time I had this much fun with all the new members.WELCOME FROM NEW MEXICO!!!

txtinman

Hello all. Nancy and I are leaving Texas on the 26th of November and heading to Alabama to start a new chapter in our lives. We've lived in Texas for the past 30 years. Our kids have moved on, we are retired and we want to live closer to the grand-kids in Alabama. We don't know where yet. Will be staying with family in Decatur until we buy a house. Looking forward to meeting some of you as we plan to travel around in our new toy hauler. See you around.

Mike

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hello all. Nancy and I are leaving Texas on the 26th of November and heading to Alabama to start a new chapter in our lives. We've lived in Texas for the past 30 years. Our kids have moved on, we are retired and we want to live closer to the grand-kids in Alabama. We don't know where yet. Will be staying with family in Decatur until we buy a house. Looking forward to meeting some of you as we plan to travel around in our new toy hauler. See you around.

Mike

Hello Mike & Nancy and welcome to Alabama. We live in Madison (about 20 minutes from Decatur). Feel free to give us a call if you need anything or just want to get together, phone is (817) 602-4350. We did the same thing five yeas ago and have enjoyed being around the grandkids, but I sure miss Texas.

Fox

Does that mean I'm no longer 'the bama newbie'?

Heartland is having a get together in Foley Al, late April; perhaps you can attend? Above USNA can prodvide details.

Welcome from the southeast corner of LA (lower Alabama).