EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/24/2018 to 10/28/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bill, sorry but we need to cancel. Sent you an email but maybe you did not get it.

Bob and Pat

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

FYI : I Have made up a few more 7-way cords and a fer Docking Donuts for the Puhrump and Temecula rallys. First come first serve :)

I already have a few of the 7-way cords spoken for but I think I'll have 2 for Puhrump and 2 for Temecula.

Let me know if you want one and I'll put your name on it.

I keep saying I'm not going to make anymore but I keep giving in. This is close to 80 of them out there now.

I know we were supposed to be in Texas right now but we had a more important obligation to be at this weekend so the rallys are back on the table.

See you all there.

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ee5679480c90cf6ab2078a678812561a.jpg

Aandaar

FYI : I Have made up a few more 7-way cords and a fer Docking Donuts for the Puhrump and Temecula rallys. First come first serve :)

I already have a few of the 7-way cords spoken for but I think I'll have 2 for Puhrump and 2 for Temecula.

I keep saying I'm not going to make anymore but I keep giving in. This is close to 80 of them out there now.

I know we were supposed to be in Texas right now but we had a more important obligation to be at this weekend so the rallys are back on the table.

See you all there.

Jerrod

ee5679480c90cf6ab2078a678812561a.jpg

Jerrod if one of the Temecula 7 way is still available I would like it. Just don’t remember what u were wanting for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod if one of the Temecula 7 way is still available I would like it. Just don’t remember what u were wanting for them.

Ok I'll save you one.
They are $270 with all the bells and whistles.
I will install it

Hwy1Run

Hi Bill,
I’ve been sending you PM’s but haven’t received any responses so I don’t know if your getting them. I sent you a check on Sept 29th which still hasn’t cleared my account so I wanted to touch bases with you to make sure we are on your list to attend.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hi Bill,
I’ve been sending you PM’s but haven’t received any responses so I don’t know if your getting them. I sent you a check on Sept 29th which still hasn’t cleared my account so I wanted to touch bases with you to make sure we are on your list to attend.

I don't see you name on the list on the first post.

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hi Bill,

I haven’t received any PMs from you
Can you send me an email?
billk263@gmail.com

Aandaar

Ok I'll save you one.
They are $270 with all the bells and whistles.
I will install it

Sounds good. We will arrive wWednesday afternoon/early evening. See ya there.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Wish I was gonna be there...thought about it but just wasn't in the cards this weekend for us!

Maybe next Cali rally or two you might have some left...

Hoping to hit a few west coast rallys from now on so we'll see you all sometime next year!

lemmelhouse

Bill, I haven't seen my check clear yet and I was just wondering if you did get it or not? See you tomorrow evening.
Carl.

rutranger

Hi Bill & Irene,

Is there a list that I am missing on who's bringing what for the potluck? I was going to make baked beans, but I dont want to duplicate something someone else might be bringing. Thanks...

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hi Bill & Irene,

Is there a list that I am missing on who's bringing what for the potluck? I was going to make baked beans, but I dont want to duplicate something someone else might be bringing. Thanks...

Check the first post. I added something different for the potluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.