Introduction - Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Dale and Karen Fredrickson (KrazyKampers) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Pennsylvania Chapter in the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Pennsylvania Chapter includes the entire state of Pennsylvania.

Dale and Karen are taking over from Lyle and Nancy Mercer, who are retiring after leading the Chapter for 3 great years. Thank you, Lyle and Nancy, for everything you have done for your Chapter and your Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders, Dale and Karen!

chaplady

Thank You Dale & Karen much appreciation for continuing the fun times .
Thank you Lyle & Nancy for great times & wonderful memories over the last 3 years

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you! And many thanks to Lyle and Nancy for your leadership and friendship! We will do our best to follow in your footsteps.

Dale and Karen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats...were confident you guys will carry on tradition of awesome Pa rallies!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats to the new chapter leaders and welcome from swla. Also thanks to Lyle and Nan. Hope to see y’all again soon.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Dale & Karen will do just fine hosting everyone at future PA Rallies. Congrats and thanks for taking over the reins.

It was fun for us but time to turn the page and move on.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Dale and Karen for stepping up and taking the reins of Chapter Leaders. Thank you Lyle and Nancy for all that you have done for the PA Chapter and know that you will continue supporting the HOC.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks to Lyle and Nancy for their 3 years of leadership. Thanks to Dale and Karen for stepping up to take the reins of Pennsylvania. Have fun in your new role.

jbeletti

Thank you Lyle and Nancy for your years of service to the club. We're wishing you all the best with your next steps. Great to see you guys here in Delaware this week too.

Congratulations Dale and Karen. Thank you for stepping into Lyle and Nancy's shoes. It was great meeting you both here in Delaware and I wish you both all the best in leading the PA chapter.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Lyle and Nancy for your years of service to the club. We're wishing you all the best with your next steps. Great to see you guys here in Delaware this week too.

Congratulations Dale and Karen. Thank you for stepping into Lyle and Nancy's shoes. It was great meeting you both here in Delaware and I wish you both all the best in leading the PA chapter.

Thank you Jim. We are looking forward to it!

Dale and Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thank you Nancy and Lyle for all the wonderful rallies over the years and we wish you all the best in your next chapter of life and look forward to seeing you more down the road. Thank you Karen and Dale for agreeing to continue the PA chapter. We look forward to future PA rallies.

Bones

Lyle and Nancy thank you for some great rallies. Dale and Karen congratulations and looking forward to your rallies in the future.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Dale & Karen will do just fine hosting everyone at future PA Rallies. Congrats and thanks for taking over the reins.

It was fun for us but time to turn the page and move on.

Thanks to Lyle and Nancy first off for all the great rally's, and welcome and thanks to Karen and Dale for carrying on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.