Dometic Comfort Control Center (thermostat)

carl.swoyer

Re: Domestic comfort control center

My air will not come on. Shows a code E1. What do I do?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Communication loss I believe.
Look at both ends of the communication cable ( looks like a phone cord flat). If you have any green inside the connection it's corrosion. Check the roof top connection as well. Clean it with battery post cleaner and do so with all power disconnected.
After it dries out use dielectric grease to prevent further corrosion. Good luck

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

3760EL

Thank you for the information. I will check and clean those connections. Keeping my fingers crossed.

3760EL

I checked and cleaned connection not the problem. Called my RV repair . Told me to turn unit off. Press the ZONE,MODE, and POWER button down at the same time wait till screen comes on IT WORKED. This resets the thermostat. So working now I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
Communication loss I believe.
Look at both ends of the communication cable ( looks like a phone cord flat). If you have any green inside the connection it's corrosion. Check the roof top connection as well. Clean it with battery post cleaner and do so with all power disconnected.
After it dries out use dielectric grease to prevent further corrosion. Good luck

carl.swoyer

I checked and cleaned connection not the problem. Called my RV repair . Told me to turn unit off. Press the ZONE,MODE, and POWER button down at the same time wait till screen comes on IT WORKED. This resets the thermostat. So working now I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Very interesting! I'll try to keep that information in my subconscious mind.
Zonemodepower