EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We would love to book a reservation, but with 4 small kids that is sure a long ways out to plan. What is the cancellation policy?

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx

I am not sure I would call the park and ask them but I am sure within a certain time frame you should be able to get your money back. Hope to see y’all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I made our reservations today to arrive on the 18th in site 35 and departing on the 25th. Looking forward to a new Louisiana city!

tcbigelow

Here is a copy of the cancellation policy from a recent reservation that I made for an upcoming weekend
2d178b2fd1834b6fd8d423ca19e1acc6.jpg

tcbigelow

KyleC

Thanks guys we are in! I will call tomorrow! Can't wait to start meeting these random families on my phone..... It will be nice to put a face with all these names.
cd2754209f578b7d53143a55b72beba7.jpg

jassson007

Thanks guys we are in! I will call tomorrow! Can't wait to start meeting these random families on my phone..... It will be nice to put a face with all these names.
cd2754209f578b7d53143a55b72beba7.jpg

Good deal let me know when you get it done. The Hebert’s have young kids but not as young as yours. Can’t wait to meet y’all.

EOneal59

We have made our reservations to attend the rally in March. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. We are scheduled to arrive 3/28 and departing 3/31
Our first rally was the Stone Mountain Rally in Georgia. This will be our second rally
We are in Lot 42

jassson007

We have made our reservations to attend the rally in March. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. We are scheduled to arrive 3/28 and departing 3/31
Our first rally was the Stone Mountain Rally in Georgia. This will be our second rally
We are in Lot 42

Awesome! We won’t be able to compete with that big regional rally but you will have fun and you will get to meet and get to know everyone here. You will have a great time I promise!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy you may not be able to compete with a regional rally, But with Nichole's beignets your gumbo and The world famous Natchitoches meat pies the food has to be far better!

jassson007

Andy you may not be able to compete with a regional rally, But with Nichole's beignets your gumbo and The world famous Natchitoches meat pies the food has to be far better!

You’re right about that lol.

tcbigelow

Could we get an updated list, just wanting to see where people are gonna be soon don't reserve one away from everyone else

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

jassson007

Could we get an updated list, just wanting to see where people are gonna be soon don't reserve one away from everyone else

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I’ll try to get one this weekend or so but life and other things get in the way. The sites that are held for us are all together though if you tell them you are with our group.

Status
Not open for further replies.