EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleC

If I remember correctly the actual website has a video of a drone flying through it. Maybe you could look at what site you reserved on the map and then watch the Drone footage!

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx

Abear79

If I remember correctly the actual website has a video of a drone flying through it. Maybe you could look at what site you reserved on the map and then watch the Drone footage!

Yes that is correct they do have a drone video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcbigelow

We've walked it a couple of times and most spots have some shade for brief periods of time but that time is short lived....we are still here for another hour or so, if you have a particular spot let me know and I'll try to get a picture before we leave

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We've walked it a couple of times and most spots have some shade for brief periods of time but that time is short lived....we are still here for another hour or so, if you have a particular spot let me know and I'll try to get a picture before we leave

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

We have most of sites in curve by kitchen area. I am in pull through by showers.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Andy, give me a couple of weeks to clear a couple of things, but pretty sure we will be coming. After all these years, this will be our first trip to Louisiana. Romeo and Juliet said we must go see Rowdy and Kaydee!

jassson007

Andy, give me a couple of weeks to clear a couple of things, but pretty sure we will be coming. After all these years, this will be our first trip to Louisiana. Romeo and Juliet said we must go see Rowdy and Kaydee!

Awesome!! Are you sure your new boss will give you time off? Lol

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Connie and I are planning on being there, arriving on the 28th and departing on the 31st. Will let you know when we've secured a site and made it definite.

KyleC

Still planning on it, just working on a tow vehicle for the last month or so... Hoping to get a conversion van this week!

jassson007

Connie and I are planning on being there, arriving on the 28th and departing on the 31st. Will let you know when we've secured a site and made it definite.

Good deal. Be great to see y’all again.

jassson007

Still planning on it, just working on a tow vehicle for the last month or so... Hoping to get a conversion van this week!

Awesome!!

jassson007

I will get the attendee list updated by this evening. Sorry about this.

KyleC

Count us in! The Cantrell's will be in spot #38! Friday through Sunday!

jassson007

Count us in! The Cantrell's will be in spot #38! Friday through Sunday!

Awesome. Will be great to finally meet y’all.

Status
Not open for further replies.