EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 5/9/2019 to 5/13/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCal Bob

Hi Doug And Doris,

Just made my reservation today for the Deer Park Rally. We are scheduled to arrive on May 6th and Depart May13. We are assigned space 55. Looking forward to the rally.

Bob and Bo

WeRWilsons

Hi Doug & Doris,

We would like to attend your rally if there is still room. Looking forward to coming back to Washington.

Thanks,

Anthony & Linda Wilson

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you everyone who has posted or sent private massages expressing an interest in attending the WA rally next year.

With the rally about 10 months away, we have 28 confirmed reservations, 8 couples who are interested and only 35 sites being held for us. The interested 8 may need to get reservations soon. The math I learned tells me that 1 will be out of luck.

I expect that will only be for a while as we will start a waiting list and this far in advance a few will have to cancel for various reasons.

jdfishing

Reservations made. Arrived: May 7
Depart: May 14. Site# 50 Just two of us. No pets no kids, unless I can steal my grandson. That would be a YES on golf.

Bogie

Hi Doug and Doris.,

Made a reservation with the resort today Site 45. Arriving May 9, Departing May 13.

DEBJER

Jerry and Deb Earls will be arriving on May 5th departing May 9th in site 44. Looking forward to another micro burst rally.

Grampafish

Jerry and Deb Earls will be arriving on May 5th departing May 9th in site 44. Looking forward to another micro burst rally.

Deb & Jer, The rally starts on the 9th and goes through the 13th. The micro burst is not scheduled for the 2019 rally but maybe it will happen for those folks who arrive early.

Do you really have to leave by the 9th?

Manzan

Doug, I will be in site 43, arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 14th. Last time. we arrived just after the storm. We could see the storm as we headed East on I-90 and hoped we would not get caught under it. Missed it but not the after effects. Not fun going through Spokane during rush hour without working traffic lights.

Grampafish

We believe this thread is up to date as of today. We will be travelling out of the country for five weeks and will not be checking the owners forum during that time. We will be back in time to attend the regional rally in Jackson and plan to make any necessary updates by then. Enjoy your end of summer, stay cool and out of harms way.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We believe this thread is up to date as of today. We will be travelling out of the country for five weeks and will not be checking the owners forum during that time. We will be back in time to attend the regional rally in Jackson and plan to make any necessary updates by then. Enjoy your end of summer, stay cool and out of harms way.

Doug and Doris,

Have fun and safe travels! See you in September!

Rod

DEBJER

OOPS!!! I guess I was just anxious to get back to Deer Park. We will be arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th of May... Hopefully missing the storm. Thanks for catching my faux-pas.

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Looking forward to seeing everyone. Made our reservations yesterday , per the Park they are assigning us space 42.
We plan on arriving May 9th and heading out towards Idaho May 14.

Kurt & Gail Latipow

Grampafish

Kurt and Gail, so happy you have a spot for our rally. It was a pleasure meeting you in Jackson. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Grampafish

We've had an "over-subscription" to this rally. We had arranged for 35 sites, which would have made this our biggest rally to date and would fill the club house at meal time. Working with the awesome people at Spokane RV Resort, we arranged for 5 more sites and will squeeze ten more people into the clubhouse, or overflow into outdoor space. We can't handle more than 40, so we are now starting a waiting list for anyone who would like to attend. We do expect that a few of the people who have signed up will have changes in plans. So, the first few people on the waiting list are very likely to be able to get spaces.

Thank you all for this great response! We are looking forward to a really fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.