EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Quartzsite - 1/21/2019 to 1/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann&Ted

Lynn will continue to handle everything except for actually being onsite. He asked that we would greet and welcome everyone. He is sending me the via e-mail, the name and contact information of the person at La Mesa.

Ann and I are looking forward to seeing everyone.

mikenterri

Hello. We will also be boondocking in Quartzsite for a couple of weeks and would like to attend the Heartland Meet-n-Greet on the 23rd. We're looking forward to it! Thank you.

Mike Lapointe & Terri Stafford
Port Townsend, WA

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Hello. We will also be boondocking in Quartzsite for a couple of weeks and would like to attend the Heartland Meet-n-Greet on the 23rd. We're looking forward to it! Thank you.

Mike Lapointe & Terri Stafford
Port Townsend, WA

I have added you guys to the list and we hope you enjoy the meet-n-greet. The two of you make 66 attendees, this should be a fantastic event.

llalsbury

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].Bill & Sue Iwen have just been added to the Meet-n-Greet. We are pushing 70 - Jim was wanting to get 50 and now we have far exceed that number. This should be a great event. I hope everyone enjoys the day.[/FONT]

jbeletti

For those in Quartzsite and need new/replacement club badges, note that Beth from TooCrazyLadies will be vending there. Details below from her Facebook post.
Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 4.29.12 PM.jpg

llalsbury

I have just posted an update to the Meet-n-Greet post #1. We are at 68 attendees and this event should be a fun time for all. Safe travels to all and I hope to see all of you down the road when my right wing (arm) is working again.

llalsbury

An update to post #1 has been added.

I am asking that all club members wear the HOC name badge. All guest will be provided with a peel off sticker with HOC in black permanent ink. This is to keep La Mesa from serving the public.

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

llalsbury

Rose and I will be attending the Meet-n-Greet after all. The count now stands at 73.

La Mesa has loaded the lot with Heartland products to tour for our event - bring your checkbooks just in case you find your dream rig.

We will see everyone in Quartzsite!

jbeletti

Rose and I will be attending the Meet-n-Greet after all. The count now stands at 73.

La Mesa has loaded the lot with Heartland products to tour for our event - bring your checkbooks just in case you find your dream rig.

We will see everyone in Quartzsite!
Woot! Awesome news.

llalsbury

Great turnout, 59 by our count. La Mesa put out a great meal with a hearty meat sauce over spaghetti, garlic bread, salad and desert with drinks. La Mesa also donated 12 hats for door prizes as well as Garry Gilbert, Mountain Region Director, donating 4 regional rally cups for give-a-ways. Everyone seemed to enjoy the meal and the meet-n-greet.

Rose and I had a ball doing this one.

Attachments

• 0123191140c.jpg
    0123191140c.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

jbeletti

Great report Lynn - thank you to you and Rose as well as any other members that assisted and of course, LaMesa.

Niles

Thanks, Heartland and LaMesa enjoyed the day and looking at all the floor plans. All I need now is a rich uncle to die off, but first I just need a rich uncle.

Ann&Ted

Ann and I had a great time at the Meet-n-greet. We stayed at the Black Rock RV Park in Brenda and had a great time there as well. We already made reservations for next year. If you have never been to Quartzsite in the winter, you should try to put it into your schedule. They have a venue called "The Big Tent" which holds a RV Show, selling everything you need for your RV. It also seems that every open space around town is set up for swap meets. Needless to say, parking around town is at a premium. The nice thing about Black Rock RV park is that they have a shuttle service that runs between the park and the Big Tent.

Hope to participate in 2020. We are in Brownsville TX this winter. Plans for next winter include Quartzsite, AZ. Betsy & Dick Parker

We have a 2013 Big Horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.