EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ID, McCall, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbausano

Hi Ken and Deidra, Will add you to the list, just remember to call in Oct to confirm a site, then get back to me with your site#, arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Jackson. :)

Thank you

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony and Linda, I will add you to the list, just remember to call Oct 1st to confirm your site with the park. Then PM and let me know your site#,arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jackson.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jerry and Karen, I will add you to the list and then wait to hear from you in Oct. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jackson.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rick and Ann, We loved to have some nomads from Arizona join us in Idaho. I will put you on the list and remember to confirm your site the 1st of Oct. Then PM me the site#, arrival and departure dates. Look forward to see you guys soon.

Thank you
Terri

Wooohooo!! Love to have our AZ buds join the par-tay!! Let the good times roll!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Terri and Bruce, Please add us to the List.

Update:
January 11, 2019: We have made our reservation to Arrive on May 14th and Depart on May 20th. Site H4
FYI: we are probably leaving on May 11 or 12. Hwy 80 Sacramento to Winnemucca (300 Miles), Hwy 95 Winnemucca to Boise, Id. (256 Miles), and Hwy 55 Boise, Idaho to McCall, Idaho (106 miles) Total Miles 662 Miles
Any one heading out of Sacramento or Coming thru Sacramento in route to Rally directly. Let's coordinated a caravan or share information on where to stay in route.

Will post RV parks that we are planning to stay at soon.

Last edited:

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
btw- we are planning on fly fishing while we’re up there. Let us know if you’re interested

I'm interested! There will be at least a few of us who will be fly fishing. I believe the RV park in McCall is right on the Payette River.

We will also be fishing when we are in Deer Park. I'm getting some information from a local as to where to fish in northeast Washington. It may be nearby lakes but the Spokane river has a good reputation.

Mrsfish

I'm interested! There will be at least a few of us who will be fly fishing. I believe the RV park in McCall is right on the Payette River.

We will also be fishing when we are in Deer Park. I'm getting some information from a local as to where to fish in northeast Washington. It may be nearby lakes but the Spokane river has a good reputation.

absolutely! And we love using guides when on new to us water, again if anyone is interested. Just let us know if we need to bring our boats. Everything else never leaves the rig ( isn’t that what the underbed storage is for?)

jdfishing

I would be interested in fly fishing in both Deerpark and McCall.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Jerry and Deb Earls are excited for a rally in Idaho. We will be there With bells on.

Hi Jerry and Deb, I will add you to the list and will wait til after Oct 1st to get all your information. Thank you! Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Terri

Status
Not open for further replies.