EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ID, McCall, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terri and Bruce,
Please add Teri and I to the list of those attending. In on 5-14-2019 out on 5-21-2019. Thanks Trace

Mrsfish

I’m booked, i’m Booked, i’m Booked..booked..booked!! Look out Idaho- the Haddock’s are coming!

akrebel

Hi Auguie and Cheryl, I have you down and will wait to get you site #.

Thank you
Terri[/QUOTE]

Terri - Called the park today to confirm. See you in May!

Cheryl

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bruce and Terri,
I apologize but change in plans, forces us to cancel out on your rally. Trace

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Bruce and Terri,
I apologize but change in plans, forces us to cancel out on your rally. Trace

Hi Trace and Teri, I did get your message. We are sad you won't be able to make it. You guys take care and we will see you some where down the road. Safe travels. :)

Terri

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Hi Bruce,

I will add you to the list. Remember to call the Park to secure your site. Then message me back with your arrival and departure dates.

Happy New Year and safe travels. See you in May. :)

Terri

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Bruce & Terri,

Please sign Chuck & Donna up for the lake cruise.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thank you, Donna

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I will need about 9 volunteers to bring hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. PM me and let me know who's bringing hors d'oeuvres.

Don't forget everyone that Terri and Bruce need volunteers to bring some hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. Please PM her if you are planning on doing that. In addition, it would probably be a good idea to post it here so we all know when she gets to the magic 9-10 people who volunteer.

Rod

Mrsfish

Please include Ann and Rick on the cruise and I would love to bring an appetizer (couldn’t spell hors d’...)

Sonja

Please include Sonja and Julie in the cruise. We can bring an hors d. Sounds like a lot of fun! Sonja

Status
Not open for further replies.