EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ID, McCall, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulh

Terri - Count us in for the cruise and some tasty hors d'oeuvres. I hope we hit the required patrons needed because it's a first class operation and must do attraction.

kbausano

Hello Bruce and Terri!

Count the Bausano’s in for the cruise and for appetizers!

Can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Terri - Count us in for the cruise and some tasty hors d'oeuvres. I hope we hit the required patrons needed because it's a first class operation and must do attraction.

Hi Paul and Candy, Have you on the list, for both boat cruise and snacks. Thank you!! Thank you too for the great plug for the Cruise. :)

Terri :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Bruce and Terri!

Count the Bausano’s in for the cruise and for appetizers!

Can’t wait!!

Hi Ken and Deidra, Have you guys on the list for both boat Cruise and snacks. Thank you!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

We will also bring hors d'oeuvres.

Hi Doug and Doris, Have you on the list for both the boat cruise and for snacks. Thank you!!

Terri :)

- - - Updated - - -

We should be able to help out.

Hi George and Sue, I have you on the list for the boat cruise and snacks. Thank you!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Woo Hoo!! Kelly and I are looking forward to it. Kelly and I will bring an hors d'oeuvres for about 10 people.

Rod & Kelly

Hi Rod and Kelly, Have you on the list for the boat cruise and snack. Thank you guys!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri,

Please sign Chuck & Donna up for the lake cruise.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thank you, Donna

Hi Chuck and Donna, Have you guys added to the list for the Boat Cruise. Thank you guys!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Please include Ann and Rick on the cruise and I would love to bring an appetizer (couldn’t spell hors d’...)

Hi Rick and Ann, Have you guys on the list for the Boat Cruise and a snack. Thank you!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget everyone that Terri and Bruce need volunteers to bring some hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. Please PM her if you are planning on doing that. In addition, it would probably be a good idea to post it here so we all know when she gets to the magic 9-10 people who volunteer.

Rod

Thank you Rod!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Please include Sonja and Julie in the cruise. We can bring an hors d. Sounds like a lot of fun! Sonja

Hi Sonja and Julie, I have you on the list for the Boat Cruise and a snack. Thank you!! You guys have a great trip!! :)

Terri

Paradise2

Is there still availability for Don and Lynette Armour to attend the McCall ID rally? We would like to signup to attend.

dykesj11

Hi Bruce & Terri - please sign Lynn and me up for the cruise if there’s still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Count us in for the cruise and we will bring [FONT=&quot]hors d'oeuvres too.
Kristy

[/FONT]

terribruce

Hi T N B
Sign Dan and Sally up for the cruise.
Thanks for all your hard Work!
Sally

Hi Dan and Sally, Have you on the list.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri - please sign Lynn and me up for the cruise if there’s still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Jim and Lynn, have you guys on the list for The Happy Hour Cruise, and snacks. Thank you and see you soon.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUO

- - - Updated - - -

Count us in for the cruise and we will bring hors d'oeuvres too.
Kristy

Hi Mark and Kristy, have you on the list for The Happy Hour Cruise. And for snacks. Thank you, see you guys soon.

Terri

G_S

Regretfully we will not be able to make the McCall rally. Please give our slot to someone else who can.

terribruce

Regretfully we will not be able to make the McCall rally. Please give our slot to someone else who can.

Hi George and Sue, We will miss you guys at the Rally. Be sure to call the park and cancel your reservation. Wish you guys all the best. Safe travels out there.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

​please add us to the cruise...Don and Lynette Armour​

Hi Don and Lynette, I have you in on the cruise around the lake.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

​please add us to the cruise...Don and Lynette Armour​

Hi Don and Lynette, I have you in on the cruise around the lake.

Thank you
Terri

terribruce

Bruce and Terry, Please sign Tom & Marla English up for the cruise. Looking forward to it.

Hi Tom and Marla, I will add you to the Happy Hour Boat Cruise. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you in May.

Thank you again,
Terri

Last edited by a moderator:

dykesj11

Hi Terri - regretfully, we're not going to be able to make this rally. Hopefully, we'll see y'all in Goshen. Thanks - Jim

terribruce

Hi Terri - please add Jim and Lynn Dykes to the list. We'd arrive on 5/14 and depart 5/20. Thanks

Hi Jim and Lynn, Just checking to see if you guys are still on board for our Rally? Got a message but not real sure if it was from your guys. If you could help straighten me out I would appreciate any help. :)

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Terri - regretfully, we're not going to be able to make this rally. Hopefully, we'll see y'all in Goshen. Thanks - Jim

Hi Guys, Ok just got it all figured out!! We will miss you guys, and look forward to seeing you in Goshen. Travel safe. :)

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

thats too bad! We were really looking forward to seeing you again. Safe travels my friends.

Hi Rick and Ann, Just figured it out, so you ARE still planning to be at our Rally, it was Jim and Lynn that are unable to come. So confuse, sorry!! :)

Thank you
Terri

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.