Need Computer Guru

'Lil Guy'

I guess I'm just dumb but for the life of me, I can't add to my signature picture. Just got back off of a trip and wanted to add states to my map. I need to add Wyoming, Montana, S Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas to it. Could someone help here.

Hoping one of you smart moderators could make the changes for me and I'll buy you dinner at one of the upcoming rallies. Thanks in advance.

jimtoo

Not real sure, but I think you need to change the one on your computer, then delete the one that is on forum now and upload the new changed one from your computer. At least I cannot make the change for you, but I may not have all the capabilities some of the others have.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Thanks for the help. I probably won't travel outside of this area in the future. Too much trouble to change the map.lol Again, thanks for the help

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Okay Dave, Big Jim is correct, delete your old pic first.
To do that go to Settings at the top right of this page.
Once you click on that scroll down a bit and inn the left side you will see Edit Signature, click on it.
Scroll down till you see your current pic and below that is a box to Delete current image.
After deletion click on the Choose file box, find your pic and save.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Is ya ignort or just plain dum? At least I'm not the only one having troubles.lol
Again, thanks for all the help.

Chippendale

Frank, thanks for asking, I have been too ashamed to admit that I was too dumb to know how to add the map to my signature. But now after seeing yours, I am ashamed to let everyone know how few places I have been in my young life. Guess I will have to suck it up and admit that I am just a home body.

George

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Frank, thanks for asking, I have been too ashamed to admit that I was too dumb to know how to add the map to my signature. But now after seeing yours, I am ashamed to let everyone know how few places I have been in my young life. Guess I will have to suck it up and admit that I am just a home body.

George

George, you said you were coming up to PA!! Just because we’re no longer leaders, don’t let that stop ya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

George, you said you were coming up to PA!! Just because we’re no longer leaders, don’t let that stop ya...

Maybe next spring. Captain Morgan and I have been kicking around leaving from the Spring LA Rally and heading to the lower East Coast, who knows maybe I can slip away from him and head up toward Yankee Land for a few days.

'Lil Guy'

Quit stealing my thread. This is about the fact that I'm computer ignorant, not Capt Morgan and beer, or Penn.. However, I did enjoy my trip up north a while back.
BTW Lyle, I didn't know you two weren't leaders anymore.

CoveredWagon

Is ya ignort or just plain dum? At least I'm not the only one having troubles.lol
Again, thanks for all the help.

Ok which is worse. I’m the lesser I think. I figured out how to create the picture and add it to my signature but couldn’t post it and a picture.
I think Dan did though 🙁

- - - Updated - - -

George

George I’m with you. When I saw how blank my map was so I stuck to the picture. Mine’s just a trail from MI to FL with a side trip to IN for Pam and Lyle’s IN rally.
I take it to FL to winterize it LOL 😂

travelin2

BTW Lyle, I didn't know you two weren't leaders anymore.

Yep. We passed the reins on to another worthy couple so we could spend some other months traveling. Maybe hit some other rallies in the mid-west or west.

Chippendale

Yep. We passed the reins on to another worthy couple so we could spend some other months traveling. Maybe hit some other rallies in the mid-west or west.

Are you guys going to spend the winter down in the Texas Rio Grande Valley again this year? If so, maybe our paths will cross as Larry & Gayle Kuykendall, Joe & Anne Maxwell and Don and Vicky Smith don't seem to have very high standards as they have invited me and Dolly to join them for a few months at the park in Donna they go to. Looking forward to it.

travelin2

Are you guys going to spend the winter down in the Texas Rio Grande Valley again this year? If so, maybe our paths will cross as Larry & Gayle Kuykendall, Joe & Anne Maxwell and Don and Vicky Smith don't seem to have very high standards as they have invited me and Dolly to join them for a few months at the park in Donna they go to. Looking forward to it.

Ha! We’re hi jacking Baker’s thread

Might pass through but at this time have made no definitive plans/reservations. We’re planning a route and timing for this winter to make a clockwise loop through Texas and the southwest so we can end up at our son’s place in western MT for May. Head back to PA in early June.