Questions on Bighorn 3670

phranc

Howie , probably not any more and hopefully some less..My '06 has been to the shop only a couple of times and that was for items that that were supplied to Heartland , not Heartland built items.. More to the point is how your dealer will take care of you and how the factory backs up that dealer and you.. Heartland is one of the best in that regard.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We've had ours for a year. Was in the shop once to fix all the little things we found on the PDI and will be going back next week to fix the rest of the minor stuff while it's still under warranty. We have a minor plumbing leak on the back of the shower hose and a couple trim issues. We could fix them all ourselves, but why do it when it is still under warranty? We've put quite a few miles on the trailer and not had an issue that would prevent us from using it. Both the factory and the dealer have been a pleasure to to business with.

RSIG

I have a 2009 3670 and have had only a few minor problems that I could have fixed but being under warranty I wanted to see how my dealer responded. The service was excellent and mine is on a seasonal site 2 hrs from the dealer. Hi-Way campers in Ct. I have also called and e-mail the factory with questions and there response was quick and helpfull. My experience with Heartland has been excellent. Look for a good dealer with a great service record. If you have any questions send me a e-mail.
Good Luck