EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Foley - 4/26/2019 to 4/28/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hello Paul and Sheila

We plan on attending your Rally arriving April 24 departing April 28th on site A19. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Our first Rally of 2019.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hello Paul and Sheila

We plan on attending your Rally arriving April 24 departing April 28th on site A19. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Our first Rally of 2019.

Don & Cindy, That's great, Sheila & I are glad you can join us. See you in April.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Paul & Sheila
Santha and I are signed up for the rally. Site A7, Arriving the 24th and leaving the 28th.
Randy

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Niles, MI checking in !! We are booked to attend your rally next April !!!

Will arrive 4/22/18 .. depart 4/29 .. site # A4 .. HOC # 3325

Excited to return to Southern AL !!

Last edited:

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Gerry and Debbie Atkinson will be there from April 23-30 on site G16. HOC # 1750.
Looking forward to visiting that area again.
The Michigan invasion has begun

usnaviator

Niles, MI checking in !! We are booked to attend your rally next April !!!

Will arrive 4/22/18 .. depart 4/29 .. site # A4 .. HOC # 3325

Excited to return to Southern AL !!

Bill and Sue, thanks for joining us. Looking forward to seeing you there.

- - - Updated - - -

Gerry and Debbie Atkinson will be there from April 23-30 on site G16. HOC # 1750.
Looking forward to visiting that area again.
The Michigan invasion has begun

Gerry and Debbie, Sheila & I are glad you can make it. Be great to meet up with all our Michigan friends again.

Myers3661

We will be attending. Our site is H2 and club number is 3620. We will arrive April 24th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Tracey and Steve Myers.

usnaviator

We will be attending. Our site is H2 and club number is 3620. We will arrive April 24th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Tracey and Steve Myers.

Welcome Tracey & Steve! We're glad you can join us, look forward to seeing you there.

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Mr. Paul and Ms. Sheila,

We are scheduled to arrive for the Alabama Rally on 4/25/19. We will be in site B3. See you there.

Randy & Brenda

usnaviator

We would like to crash the pot luck if you have room at the table :rolleyes:

Hi Duane & Debbie, I'm sure we can find a seat for you. Keep in mind that there is a $10/person charge for non-Heartland RV product owners.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Paul and Ms. Sheila,

We are scheduled to arrive for the Alabama Rally on 4/25/19. We will be in site B3. See you there.

Randy & Brenda

Hallelujah! The Spitzkeits' are coming to Alabama, I'll get you added to the list. Tell your brother-in-law he needs to come as well, I'll make sure and bring him an Alabama hat to wear. ;)

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Being newly retired, we are "breaking in the spring" and making this our 2nd rally of our southern sojourn! So, please count in the Zinter's. We will plan to arrive April 25th until the 29th. Looking forward to meeting some new Heartland ❤️ Family!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.