EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Clark and Debbie Jones (new AZ chapter members today) will be joining us at our Camp Verde rally. Clark and Debbie own a 2014 Bighorn and will arrive on Oct. 2, this will be thier first rally.

llalsbury

Two more rigs have been added to the rally for a total of 25. I have some rigs with no dates listed so please make your reservations with Distant Drums if you haven't already. My applogies if I missed recording your dates.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Camp Verde in October.

ps. don't worry we have plenty of train tickets remaining so if you change your mind let me know to add your names to the ticket list.

DebiMac

Lynn & Rose, we are so sorry but we need to cancel from this rally. Hate to do it, but we need to be in another part of the country at this time. I also called the RV park to cancel. BTW...even tho I had made reservations when I sent the note to you, they had no record of the reservation. We’ve had trouble like this before at this RV park, so you might want to confirm all reservations prior to the rally. Just FYI.

llalsbury

Lynn & Rose, we are so sorry but we need to cancel from this rally. Hate to do it, but we need to be in another part of the country at this time. I also called the RV park to cancel. BTW...even tho I had made reservations when I sent the note to you, they had no record of the reservation. We’ve had trouble like this before at this RV park, so you might want to confirm all reservations prior to the rally. Just FYI.

Hate to see you go, we will all miss seeing you guys.

Thanks for the heads up on your reservation concern, I will be in touch with the resort manager to confirm all of the reservations.

llalsbury

Just a reminder for all of you who have signed up to ride The Verde Valley Railroad during our rally at Distant Drums RV Resort in Camp Verde, AZ.

Ticket payments must be received on or before 8/1 at the following address:

Lynn L. Alsbury
1439 W Camino Calderon
Green Valley, AZ 85622

We are sure you do not want to miss out on this fun adventure.

Hi,
This is Rick and Debbie Reitz ready to attend our first rally.
Reservations made with the RV park. Arrive Thu, 10/3 & leaving Sun, 10/6. Conf # S00103038742

Please count us in on the railroad excursion, sounds like a great time!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We have a 2019 North Trail and 2011 For F150.

Rick & Debbie Reitz
Phoenix, AZ
azreitz@cox.net
Member Number: 5802
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

llalsbury

Hi,
This is Rick and Debbie Reitz ready to attend our first rally.
Reservations made with the RV park. Arrive Thu, 10/3 & leaving Sun, 10/6. Conf # S00103038742

Please count us in on the railroad excursion, sounds like a great time!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We have a 2019 North Trail and 2011 For F150.

Rick & Debbie Reitz
Phoenix, AZ
azreitz@cox.net
Member Number: 5802
[SUB][/SUB]

Great to have you coming to Camp Verde rally which is your first. We will do our best to make your first rally a wonderful experience. Be ready to meet a bunch of great folks and have a fun weekend.

Just a reminder for all of you who have signed up to ride The Verde Valley Railroad during our rally at Distant Drums RV Resort in Camp Verde, AZ.

Ticket payments must be received on or before 8/1 at the following address:

Lynn L. Alsbury
1439 W Camino Calderon
Green Valley, AZ 85622

We are sure you do not want to miss out on this fun adventure.

Hi Lynn & Rose,
Very easy to transfer money with Zelle at most banks. Is that a possibility for the train tickets or not? If so just need to know the registered email address. Looking forward to the get together.

llalsbury

Hi Lynn & Rose,
Very easy to transfer money with Zelle at most banks. Is that a possibility for the train tickets or not? If so just need to know the registered email address. Looking forward to the get together.

I would prefer a paper check. With the Heartland rally reporting requirements a paper check is best for me. If you want you could use a bill pay service where I would receive a check.

llalsbury

The Aug. 1 deadline for train ticket payments is just over two weeks away. If you have not done so please mail your payment so that it arrives on or before the deadline.

My Address:

Lynn Alsbury
1439 W. Camino Calderon
Green Valley, AZ 85622

Rose and I are looking forward to seeing everyone in October at Distant Drums RV Resort.

llalsbury

New chapter members Charles Wilson & Bobbie Waymire will be attending the rally, are we excited to have the chance to meet two and get to know you. The rally is going to fun.

Ducky

Lynn;

Due to my ongoing health issues, Diana and I will not be able to attend the upcoming Camp Verde Rally. I have contacted the resort and left a message to cancel our reservation confirmation. Just waiting on a call back from them to confirm. This will now open up another spot for one of our AZ Chapter Members who would like to attend..

Paul Quackenbush

Cancellation Confirmation Received #S0013038726

llalsbury

Lynn;

Due to my ongoing health issues, Diana and I will not be able to attend the upcoming Camp Verde Rally. I have contacted the resort and left a message to cancel our reservation confirmation. Just waiting on a call back from them to confirm. This will now open up another spot for one of our AZ Chapter Members who would like to attend..

Paul Quackenbush

Cancellation Confirmation Received #S0013038726

Sorry to see you cancel your rally plans. We wish you a positive outcome and a speedy recovery. See you at the next AZ chapter rally.

llalsbury

Today I paid for 18 tickets on The Verde Valley Railroad. On the day of the ride we will need to be on the platform at least one hour prior to our 1:00 pm departure. Rose and I will arrive at the railroad ahead of that time to pick up our tickets so that we can hand them out to our riders. In the next couple of weeks we will be adding a schedule to post #1 listing all activities for our rally. Our rally is just around the corner and it is looking to be a fun filled weekend. We can't wait for Oct. 3 at Camp Verde.

llalsbury

I made some changes to the rally agenda. Notice that the Saturday meal has changed from pot luck to mexican dinner provided by chapter. Also added an appetizer pot luck for Thursday evening. Coffee and rolls/donuts have been added for Saturday and Sunday mornings.

MissileMech

Hello Lynn, our schedule has tightened up. We will now arrive on the 3rd and leave the 6th. Do I need to coord with the campground?

Thx,

Dave Clary

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Hello Lynn, our schedule has tightened up. We will now arrive on the 3rd and leave the 6th. Do I need to coord with the campground?

Thx,

Dave Clary

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

I would give them a heads up just in case they have an walk in overnighter that needs a one night site.

llalsbury

Just added so info on our Saturday dinner and also for the coffee and treats on Saturday and Sunday. Should have some really good eats and treats. See everyone in Camp Verde!

llalsbury

I added some notes about the steal-a-gift game. Our current count on raffle prizes is 19 items with a couple of great things to give away.

llalsbury

For everyone taking the train I added some directions and the physical address at the bottom of post #1. Might be a good idea to car pool if possible. I will have copies of the directions to hand out to anyone needing them. Is everyone ready to get aboard the train and have a nice ride up the Verde River?

Status
Not open for further replies.