EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/15/2019 to 3/17/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Got a few more shirt orders, thank you!

Please check post 1 and post 20 for info, and let me know you want them, by specifying your size!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Heard from Jack & Lynette, they have to cancel. We will miss seeing them!

TravelTiger

Reminder, if you want to buy a West Texas Rally Shirt, they are $6.00 and the deadline is fast approaching! February 8th is the last day to order a shirt!

DebiMac

I believe I signed up for shirts, but didn’t see it on the attendance list...Medium & XXL.

TravelTiger

I am pleased to announce that Torklift International and RV Lock & Co LLC are going to be contributing sponsors for our Rally!!

We are nailing down the details and will be announcing more soon.

Reminder, the deadline to make reservations at the Whistle Stop RV Resort and be sited with the rally is February 15th!

If you want to purchase a Rally T-shirt, ($6), I need your size by February 8th!

TravelTiger

Received a PM from the Burtons who will be joining us! I've added them to the list.

TravelTiger

I'm excited to announce that Nancy Anderson will be teaching a free "make-and-take" craft class for our Rally on Saturday morning! More details to come! Please "sign-up" for this class, so we can have enough supplies for everyone. Just post you are planning to attend!

TravelTiger

Hi Erika and Tony,
Just reserved to come in on the 14th and leave on the 17th. Will see you then.

Great! Do y'all want shirts? If you let me know sizes today (Friday) I can squeeze them into the order.

TravelTiger

Last call for Rally Held RV Sites at the Whistle Stop RV Resort! If you want it be sited with the group, please mention you are with the Rally and they will see what they can do. The deadline was today, Feb 15th!

EEdawg

We signed up today. We are full timing now. More details will be provided when my confirmation email shows up. This will make two years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.