EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Mcgregor - 5/30/2019 to 6/1/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Based on my previous travels into/out of Canada, the Duty Free shop at the border is probably your best bet. Anymore, banks in the US don’t do it. When flying, I order currency from Travelex sent to my home. When I return, I send any unused currency back to them for a check in US funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
Hello,
Any Canadian bank will change for you. Being so close to the Border a non issue. I don't use cash last all up here Canada. All debit purchases even online I use my debit card for purchases. Never been compromised using this, credit cards different story though.

Brian

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Mike, is there anyplace near the rally to exchange currency?

hi mike. brian clemmens has given you the best advice. just stop in at any canadian bank and they will exchange for you. look for bank of nova scotia, bank of montreal, canada trust, royal bank, bank of commerce to mention a few. see ya soon.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Mike
We will be bringing a Potato Salad
Looking forward to seeing you all
Wayne and Gayle

bamoulton

I cannot thank everyone enough for making us feel so welcomed on our first rally.
Mike and Donna a great job. A Hugh thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Hope everyone has a safe, healthy and wonderful summer.
Bev and Andy Moulton

Dtanglin

Hey everyone this is Doug I had a good time on the weekend I also would like to thank Nick Morry and Morry Rv sale for fixing my trailer all in one day. like I said I was dropping it off on Sunday before I went home , Monday morning at 9 o’clock got a call it was fixed ready to be picked up and since he had my trailer he finished all the other things that need to be done I also thanked Eric for the donations for the giveaway..
truly good people that is customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.