Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please help me welcome new members David and Claire Halliburton to the west Texas chapter. We enjoyed meeting them at the rally in Abilene and hope to see them again at another rally soon.

Yep, the rally bug bit hard at our West Texas Chapter Rally! We had 5 rigs there that had never been to a rally before, and they all said they are looking forward to more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
lease help me welcome new members Burl and Diane Myers & Ben and Dana Sorenson to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

lease help me welcome new members Burl and Diane Myers & Ben and Dana Sorenson to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome new members, West of the Rest! As of April 10th, our chapter hosted the only rally able to be held thus far in 2020!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Stewart Smith to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Stewart at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Steven Smith to the wet Texas chapter. We hope to meet Steven at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome new members! Hoping there will be Rallies we can meet you in person in the near future!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael Laudadio and Pamela Zinsmeister to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Pamela at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Michael Laudadio and Pamela Zinsmeister to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Pamela at a rally soon.

Welcome!! Hopefully we’ll be able to rally soon!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Richard and Debbie Taylor to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally when they begin again.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Richard and Debbie Taylor to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally when they begin again.

Welcome to the West of the rest! Hope to meet you at a Rally sometime soon!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gina and Gary Brown to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Gina and Gary at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome to the West! Hope to see you at a rally down the road!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Glenn and Shannon Greanya to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Glenn and Shannon at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Elizabeth ONeil & Carey and Titik Bolin to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Elzabeth, Carey and Titik at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Glenn and Shannon Greanya to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Glenn and Shannon at a rally soon.

Welcome new members! Hope to see y’all down the road!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Gilberto Hernandez to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Gilberto at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new member Gilberto Hernandez to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Gilberto at a rally soon.

Welcome Gilberto!! Hope to meet you down the road!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Phillip and Sandra Beard & Daniel and Ashley Bilbrey to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Phillip and Sandra Beard & Daniel and Ashley Bilbrey to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

Welcome to West of the Rest!! Hope to see y’all down the road.