Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Debra and David McIntire to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Debra and David at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome! Please join us at a Rally! You won’t be sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Kimmberly Epperson to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new members Mike and Lisa Sanderson to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Mike and Lisa at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome new West Texas Members! Hope you join us at a Rally!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Eddie and Jomaye Schmidt to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kelvin and Kamber Bailey, April Reyes, & Jason and Samantha Pelz to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next rally March 13-15th in Abilene.

TravelTiger

Welcome new members! I look forward to meeting you soon!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paula and Joe Smith & Bob Brown to the west Texas chapter. We hope meet all of them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome all! We are excited you’re joining us! Don’t forget to check out the West Texas Rally coming soon, March 13-15!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Reta Oliver and Steve Rogers to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next west Texas rally in Abilene, March 13-15th.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Reta Oliver and Steve Rogers to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next west Texas rally in Abilene, March 13-15th.

Jay, we will get to meet them! They are going to drop by the rally, without their Landmark. They don’t have a truck to pull it yet.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Claudia Aguilar and Daniel Alvarez to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

lease help me welcome new members Claudia Aguilar and Daniel Alvarez to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome!! If you hurry you can be added to attend our West Texas Rally, coming up March 13-15th in Abilene, TX!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jason and Susan Aycock to the west Texas chapter. We would love to meet Jason and Susan at the next west Texas rally on March 13th-15th in Abilene.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Jason and Susan Aycock to the west Texas chapter. We would love to meet Jason and Susan at the next west Texas rally on March 13th-15th in Abilene.

Jay, they are coming! We are excited to meet them.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Claire Halliburton to the west Texas chapter. We enjoyed meeting them at the rally in Abilene and hope to see them again at another rally soon.