Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome some new members, John and Vickie Latham & Timothy Hebert to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jason and Andrea Odean to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jason and Andrea at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jim and Jennifer Hunter to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jom and Jennifer at the next north Texas rally October 15=18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Arturo Lojero to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Arturo at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Ashley and Brandon Elliott to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Norm and Carol Fitzgerald to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Norm and Carol at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please help me welcome new members, Norm and Carol Fitzgerald to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Norm and Carol at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

Welcome Norm and Carol! I met Norm on the North Texas BBQ Addicts Facebook page, and told him to join! He had some great pics of their Bighorn at Lake Bob Sandlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the north Texas chapter.

Joel and Shareen Minor
Andrew Blackwell
Robert and Shirley Lewellyn

We hope to see all of them at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the north Texas chapter:

Rachel and Jacob Steed
Roland Elliott
Robert Warren
Chris and Molly Henard

We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Renee Wettengal to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Renee at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members George and Jacklan Winton & Greg and Shelly Massey to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the north Texas chapter:

Randy and Twila Hubbard
Sean Hamilton and Shevonne Castro
Matt and Kim Wilson

We hope to meet all at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Beth Hankins to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Beth at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Angela and Adam Fox to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Angela and Adam at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Micha Campo to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Micha at the next north Texas rally, October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Carri and David Adams to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Becky Long to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet John and Becky at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members of the north Texas chapter

Dennis Looney and Kelly Dennis
Ken and Doreatha Hall

We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Harvey and Brenda Kruger to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Harvey and Brenda at a rally soon.