Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member Traci Sawyer to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Traci at the next north Texas chapter rally on October 15018th in Athen Texas.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Paul Cervantes to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Paul at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new members to the north Texas chapter:

Amy Sigler and John Grogan
Tom Ostovich
Gary Bass

We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas chapter rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Ben Calloni to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Ben at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Texas.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Tiffany Burgess & Timmy and Allene Judson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in Athens on October 15-18th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Amy Coello to th north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in Athens Tx. in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jackie and Lauri Williams to the north Texas chapter, We hope to meet Jackie and Lauri at the next north Texas chapter in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the north Texas chapter:

Robert and Cindy Simank
Tim Woodruff

We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new members of the north Texas chapter:

Amy and Matt Corbell
Joanne and Robert Traill
John McConnell

We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Janet and Elvis Crocker to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Janet and Elvis at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the north Texas chapter:

Denise and Michael Childers
Bo Scott
Steve Bertram

We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kery and Sharon Nelson & Noah and Christine Magryta to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally in Athens Tx. on October 15-18th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Dorothy Hall to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in Athens on October 15-18th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jacob Freese to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jacob at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Ludy Standard to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet David and Ludy at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Rondie Escamillia to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Rondie at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Melissa Clevelle to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Melissa at the net north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Guy and Stephanie Gross to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Guy and Stephanie at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Brittany Suttle to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Brittany at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the north Texas chapter:

Ron and Janet Bednorz
Cathy and James Horn
Mike and Kitty Burns

We hope to meet all at the next north Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Tx.