Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Christopher and Christina Clement to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Christopher and Christina at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Tom and Janet Vaughn to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Tom and Janet at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Samme and Richard Buck to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member to the south Texas chapter. Adam Moorman will join the chapter and we hope to meet him at a rally soon. There is still time and spaces available for the South Central Region rally in Montgomery April 1-5th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert Carfrae and Amada Brasmer-Carfrae to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Timothy and Janet Bussart to the south Texas chapter. e hope to meet them at the a rally soon. The next south Texas rally is going to be on November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Casey Hill and Breann Evans to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon. The next south Texas rally will be in Onalaska Tx. on November 12-15th.

jayc

lease help me welcome new members Bentley Walters and Kim Roe to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Steve and Vicki Tichenor to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Danny and Janie Belk to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Danny and Janie at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Scott Savage to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Scott at the next south Texas rally on November 12th-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Cosme Ramos, Wade Malone, Timothy and Cindy Jowiak, David Turnow, Dusty Suckow, Matthew and Leah Faldyn and Mary Ferguson to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon. The next south Texas rally will be in Onalaska Tx. November 12-15th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Andrew Kerbox & David Cooper to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Andrew and David to the next south Texas chapter rally on November 12th-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Richard and Cecelia Rowley to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Levi and Lauren Welch & Matthew Heath to the south Texas Chapter, We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Chris and Misty Jones to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon. The next south Texas rally is November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Joseph Granger & Barbara Kimich to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet both of them at the next south Texas rally on November 12-15th in Onalaska Texas.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jaime Turrubiartes Contreras to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jaime at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new member of the south Texas chapter:
Larry and Michelle Landriault
Melvin and Deborah Pennington
Joel and Jenny Norman
Floyd Smith

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally which will be held in Onalaska Tx. in November.