Welcome New Members - Oklahoma Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome John and Christina Cox from Broken Arrow OK to club membership. We hope to see them at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Re: New Oklahoma Chapter Members

welcome to the family and hope to meet you down the road or at a rally.

jayc

Welcome More New Members-Oklahoma Chapter

Please help me welcome new members of the Oklahoma Chapter of the HOC:

Christopher and Jessica Pherigo
Randall and Debbie Dollarhite

We hope to meet you at a rally soon!

jayc

Welcome New Members-Oklahoma Chapter

Please help me welcome new members David and Linda Morton to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new member Roger Huff & Jana and John Grafing to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Welcome New Members-Oklahoma Chapter

Please help me welcome new members Andrew and Jamie Gustin to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon. In fact, we have one scheduled for later this month in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David LoBaugh & John and Amanda Asmus to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Scott Goad to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Scott at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Melvin Monday to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

vpnman

Please help me welcome new member Scott Goad to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Scott at a rally soon.

Woot!! Thanks - just took delivery of the BH on Monday, been tinkering with everything since. Can't wait to meet up!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Rodney Blackmon to the Oklahoma chapter we hope to meet Rodney at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Steven Stone to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Steven at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Becky Fleming & Jacci and Joel Mace to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jeffrey Larson to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Jeffrey at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Steve and Jeannie Hill to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and Brenda Ferrell & Gregory and Nicole Kell to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Joe and Beth Hajek to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.