EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Alexandria Bay - 8/2/2019 to 8/4/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hi Mike, we are glad that your interested in joining us, The site that you are inquiring about I believe is a permanent site the best I can tell you is to contact the campground directly at 315-482-7926 (SWAN) and inquire about it. However I do believe site 95 is now open that was Jim and Coleen's site Unfortunately they will not be joining us. So if you hurry you can book that site. All I need is the usual stuff names, dates, HOC number, and site number. any questions give me a shout.

Hello. We are booked. Arrive thursday and leave monday so booked for four nights. Looking forward to it. We are in site 93 and our member # is 1727

rcfraser

We are excited to confirm we are booked in with Swan Bay for the rally on Site#95. We will be arriving on August 1st and departing on August 4th. Our HOC number is #3127. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are excited to confirm we are booked in with Swan Bay for the rally on Site#95. We will be arriving on August 1st and departing on August 4th. Our HOC number is #3127. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Fantastic Rob, we are glad to have you. Ill will add you the list.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. We are booked. Arrive thursday and leave monday so booked for four nights. Looking forward to it. We are in site 93 and our member # is 1727

I'm glad you decided to join us mike. I got you down on the list.

Looking all thru this thread and I thought there was a list of all the attendees and what site they were reserved for. Now I can't find it. Would someone send me a link please?

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking all thru this thread and I thought there was a list of all the attendees and what site they were reserved for. Now I can't find it. Would someone send me a link please?
Check post #1

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

tgrshk19

Hey Mike,

I see you are thinking about a tasting at 1000 Island winery. If interested we are well acquainted with the owner of Otter Creek Winery, (we camp right next to him at the Finger lakes winefest in Watkins Glen) He has some very good wines and also does hand crafted old fashioned sodas I know I just read that they were joining with some ice cream place and making floats there too.

https://ottercreekwinery.com/

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
If anyone has any questions about the area feel free to contact me by email or PM
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Or post your questions here on the forum. We are newbies to the area and would love to hear all the questions and answers.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tee Shirts are available 50/50 cotton polyester they are jade in color.
download.jpgfront
download.jpgback
the cost is 22.00 per Tee I'm working on getting the cost down but for right now I just need to know who is interested. At this time all I need is a yes or no because the cost of the tee shirts depends on the amount of people who want one. I'm trying to get them down to about $12.00. By saying yes you are not obligated to buy one at this time. This is just a survey at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.