EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Mifflintown - 8/16/2019 to 8/18/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale and Karen thank you for putting on a very nice rally. We really enjoyed it. Plus It was nice to see some old friends along with some new ones. Hope to see everyone down the road.
Safe travels. Mike and Sharon

gschaaf

Thanks Dale and Karen we had a great time at the rally {Excellent Job}!! Food friends and good weather until we had to cut short the last supper☔️☔️

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale and Karen thank you for putting on a very nice rally. We really enjoyed it. Plus It was nice to see some old friends along with some new ones. Hope to see everyone down the road.
Safe travels. Mike and Sharon

Thank you! We are glad you could make it. Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Thanks Dale and Karen we had a great time at the rally {Excellent Job}!! Food friends and good weather until we had to cut short the last supper☔️☔️

Thanks! It was some storm! Glad it was short!

chaplady

Liz & I had a great time. Loved the campground and the dogs loved the river to play in.
Karen & Dale Thank You very much great ralley!!

jnbhobe

Great rally Dale and Karen, we had a wonderful time and great food and ice cream. Thanks for everything

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Great rally Dale and Karen, we had a wonderful time and great food and ice cream. Thanks for everything

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Jon! Glad you and Patti could make it.

rdufek

Thanks Dale and Karen for a Great Rally!!!! Valerie and I had a great time!!!! The area is beautiful and we were close enough to stop and visit "The Sweetest Place on Earth"!!! Hopefully we helped your stock fund out some :rolleyes: Looking forward to next year's rally in the Grand Canyon of Pa. See you in NJ in a couple of weeks. Thanks Again!!!

KrazyKampers

Thanks Dale and Karen for a Great Rally!!!! Valerie and I had a great time!!!! The area is beautiful and we were close enough to stop and visit "The Sweetest Place on Earth"!!! Hopefully we helped your stock fund out some :rolleyes: Looking forward to next year's rally in the Grand Canyon of Pa. See you in NJ in a couple of weeks. Thanks Again!!!

Thanks Bob and Val! The chapter always appreciates any monetary donation. Helps us have more fun next Rally! My stock account also appreciates your trip to Hershey's Chocolate World! LOL Get your puppies in shape for the NJ Rally Dog contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.