EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Wapakoneta - 9/12/2019 to 9/15/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
d7fa3fd6ad280cd128899601810da158.jpg

Well Mike, Since the rally is a year away they should be able to get the current tenant off your site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw that, too. #funnynotfunny. Hoping to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBCyclone

We are new to the group and would like to go to the rally. It sounds as though we need to make reservations now for the Sept event.
John and Bridget

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We are new to the group and would like to go to the rally. It sounds as though we need to make reservations now for the Sept event.
John and Bridget

We sent a PM to you. The KOA is closed until March 15th. You can email them at WapakonetaKOA@gmail.com but not sure you can make a reservation that way. Hopefully you will join us in September. Also there is the National HOC Rally in Goshen in June. You can check it out under the Events tab.

JBCyclone

I was able to email the owner and made reservations for 9/13 to 9/15. We also plan on going to the June event. It will be nice to meet others in the group.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
I was able to email the owner and made reservations for 9/13 to 9/15. We also plan on going to the June event. It will be nice to meet others in the group.

Ok Great!!! We'll add ya to our lists.

Looking forward too meeting you,

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Wapak KOA said they'd call me after Mar 15 to confirm rez. Planning on Sep 10 - 16. Looking forward to it! Hugs from Pam & me.

bluesteel

Hi we will combining on the 12th. Do we call the camp ground directly or do we make reservations with you or the campground. We would also like to be near the Hancks, Crousers, Besands,
Thanks
Donna and John Blyth
Bluesteel

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi we will combining on the 12th. Do we call the camp ground directly or do we make reservations with you or the campground. We would also like to be near the Hancks, Crousers, Besands,
Thanks
Donna and John Blyth
Bluesteel

John and Donna,

Happy to hear that you will be attending our Rally again this year. You need to call the Campground to make Reservations. At this time you can call to leave a message or wait until after March 15th when they will be open again for the season. Ask them about being close to your friends. After you make your Reservation, let us know and we will add you to our list.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Jo made the reservations today coming in on the 11th leaving on the 16th. see ya at the nationals don

yburns01

Don and Cindy,

Tom and I have our reservations booked and can't wait t see everyone. Please add us to the list.

Tom & Yvette Burns

2017 Heartland Big Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.