Installed New MORryde Step Above Steps in my 2014 Cyclone 3110

bigdon68

We want to put a set of Mor Ryde steps in our 5'ver but are concerned about how much room you need between trailers when you park in a lot or put your trailer in storage and need to get in. I would appreciate your thoughts and ideas.

Don
Maryland

danemayer

We want to put a set of Mor Ryde steps in our 5'ver but are concerned about how much room you need between trailers when you park in a lot or put your trailer in storage and need to get in. I would appreciate your thoughts and ideas.

Don
Maryland
If you're concerned about tight spaces, you can always go with Torklift Glowsteps. A lot of us have them. They work great in tight spaces. If you're coming to the Goshen Rally next month, there's a fabulous discount for attendees.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Don
Maryland

We have a similar issue. We need to be able to access the trailer with our steps in. So the MorRyde in not for us. Looking at taking advantage of the TorkLift promotion.

'Lil Guy'

We won the TorqLift steps at a rally we attended. I ordered the 5 step version and absolutely love them. Another plus is that they are much lighter than the stock steps that came with our BH. I was using the port a deck steps which are now in storage.

rdufek

We have the MOR Ryde and absolutely love them. Never have had an issue getting them deployed. If you can open your door to your tailer, you don't need much more room than that, plan accordingly and all will be fine. They install in 5minutes, literally. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned in the Goshen material, but if MOR Ryde is at Goshen rally like 2 years ago they were selling them and giving installation for free right there! That hasn't been the case with the other brand. You are left to install them yourself. That being said, if you chose, save the trim piece that is removed to put the MOR Ryde's on so that if you sell your current trailer you can very easily remove the steps and transfer them to your new unit as your old steps will still be on your trailer if you so choose.

pegmikef

Don
Maryland

We have them and love them too (one of the few things that work right on this so-called luxury RV). I don't have a problem with tight storage or parking places so that is not an issue with us. My steps extend two inches past the door side slide when it is open (I should never be parked anywhere that I can't open the slide). If you cannot open your door side slide, then you are too tight for the steps so they are not for you.