EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OH, Dundee - 6/10/2020 to 6/14/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwiseley

We just reserved site #15 Arriving on June 9th to 14th Hope to see everyone there!! (updated 1/26/2020)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! We just signed up for the rally at site #77. Arriving 10/9-10/14 This will be our first rally and were excited it’s at this park, very nice. HOC#6420

Cody and Serena Hegerfeld
2019 Heartland Cyclone 3600

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hey everyone! We just signed up for the rally at site #77. Arriving 10/9-10/14 This will be our first rally and were excited it’s at this park, very nice. HOC#6420

Cody and Serena Hegerfeld
2019 Heartland Cyclone 3600

Hi Cody !!

PLEASE NOTE!! This thread is for the Heartland Regional Rally NEXT SUMMER, JUNE 2020. Also, The Ohio Rally for this year is SEPTEMBER 12th to 15th!!! Are you posted in the correct rally??? Your post says arriving on OCT 9th to 14th ??? I'm just an onlooker, but I'm confused !!!???

Hi Cody !!

PLEASE NOTE!! This thread is for the Heartland Regional Rally NEXT SUMMER, JUNE 2020. Also, The Ohio Rally for this year is SEPTEMBER 12th to 15th!!! Are you posted in the correct rally??? Your post says arriving on OCT 9th to 14th ??? I'm just an onlooker, but I'm confused !!!???

Ahh good catch, yes I meant to say June 9-14th, 2020. We just had a baby a couple days ago and the sleep deprivation is showing lol .

Thank you!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks to all who have signed up so far. We are presently at Evergreen and making preparations. As of now we have 31 reservations which leaves us 34 to fill. Reserve early to reserve the site of your choice. I will update the list in the first post over the next few days. This place is beautiful and the area has so much to offer. Be prepared for an awesome Amish meal. At some point the park will give me a date when they will start releasing our unreserved sites. I will also be posting how to send your club deposit ($25) in soon.

yburns01

Hello everyone,

Tom and I just made reservations and will be arriving on 6/10-6/14 site #24. This is our first Regional Rally, we are so excited. Can't wait to see everyone.

Tom & Yvette Burns
2017 Big Horn 3785FB

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
The PALTeam is reserved, 6/9 to 6/14, site 20, HOC #2291, Cyclone. See you there!

jnv

Hi Gerry & Debbie,

We will not be attending the rally. Phoned the campground today to cancel. Looking forward to attending the next one!

Jaci & Jerry

cdaniels

Hi Jerry and Debbie,

We are going to be attending the Regional Rally. Arriving on 6/9 and departing on 6/15.
Looking forward to another great regional rally.

Jan and Cathy Daniels
Bighorn

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OH, Dundee - 06/08/2020-06/14/2020

Dave and Bev Petersen
2 Jack Russells Muffin and Piper
Turin, NY
First Heartland Rally
HOC#6659
Site # 79
Landmark 365 Newport
2017 Ford F350 Dually Diesel

TGLBWH

We look forward to meeting you and thanks for signing up. What is your arrival date. Keep an eye on this site as we will be asking for t-shirt sizes and posting aditional information as the rally moves closer.

We look forward to meeting you and thanks for signing up. What is your arrival date. Keep an eye on this site as we will be asking for t-shirt sizes and posting aditional information as the rally moves closer.
We will be coming in on the 8th and leaving on the 15th. we are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time with new rally friends. Can't wait til we get those Tshirts:rolleyes:

TGLBWH

As a matter of fact we will be posting soon a chart for t-shirt sizes. I actually have a request for HI Viz t-shirts.:cool:

TGLBWH

Jerry and Jaci, So sorry to hear

- - - Updated - - -

As our Rally draws closer we will be posting more. Also the Park will eventually be taking back our unbooked sites and booking others there. Please don't wait too long to book if you are thinking of coming. Look forward to seeing everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.