EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 9/6/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Save two for us.... we'll try to catch you at the Gulch.

Ken & Karen

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You got it...Dawn and I would love to see you.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Would you like them personalized with your name on it?. If so, Ginger could have them done and I could get them to Dawn and Ira at the Hershey show.

KenandKK

Hey Jamie, that would be great except the Hershey show would be to soon. Meeting at S.G. would be better for us... we're sorta tied down till Oct. 5.... we would like the monograms though... thanks for that.

Ira, we'll get together for sure...at SG, but to far out to plan the date/time. We'll probably PM you after the show.

Thanks everyone,
Ken S

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
JDRF was our charity for the 2019 New Jersey Rally...thanks to everyone our total raise was $710! Our JDRF page will take awhile to update, they need to log our check donations. Again, a big thank you to everyone that participated. :)

Ira and Dawn

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
JDRF was our charity for the 2019 New Jersey Rally...thanks to everyone our total raise was $710! Our JDRF page will take awhile to update, they need to log our check donations. Again, a big thank you to everyone that participated. :)

Ira and Dawn

That's great Ira! Heartlanders are very generous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pekay2415

That is great! Everything we can do to advance the research needed for a cure is a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdufek

Ira and Dawn

Great News!!! So glad to hear and to a great cause!!!

jbeletti

Ira and Dawn

Great news! Congratulations Dawn, Ira and rally attendees.

Status
Not open for further replies.