EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 9/6/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
A couple pictures for you Jaime, Bluetooth shower heads...remember when you didn't have a shower in your camper?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Ginger and I were watching the video of it from their website. We figured we would just have to let the gray tanks wide-open. Haha Madison would fill them in one shower.

Bones

I will call Betty Anne

I asked her about the higher cost and she said they new rates were somewhere around 80 some dollars. Maybe the pull through sites are more expensive

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Spring is here...let’s welcome three more Rally attendees-
Krissy & Dave Kline
Margaret & Mike Rakes
Dave Thomes
We still have more sites available, please don’t get shut out...safe travels

Ira

Dawnnira

Building rally bags...
f379ffb069816c93d24e5a0a096a3ffe.jpg

Dawnnira

** Reminder ** Last week to book with our exclusively held sites **

This is our last week to book without any challenge from people outside of our group. Bette Ann stil has many spacious FHU sites in our area. Great people, fun, goodies and food. Movie night will be back and a new original smoked item will be brought to the masses...Bacon Blues. Like our friends down south say, flush that Hawaiian punch out and go camping y'all. See you soon, safe travels

Ira and Dawntenor.jpg

Dawnnira

Our friends at Coleman Products have passed along a promo code for our chapter rally charity...if you use it let me know that it works. Who needs a new lantern?

Thank you for being a part of the Coleman family.

Receive a percentage off some of your favorite gear!

Please go to https://www.coleman.com/on/demandwa...efault/Page-SpecialPricing?group=Youth Groups
Input code: '90401' (without the quotes)
Shop at your discounted rate.

Code cannot be used to purchase current sale items, parts or gift cards. Not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
Cannot be used towards previous purchases. This offer cannot be applied to telephone orders. Cannot combine orders.
See Coleman Terms of Use for more details.

Ira

porthole

Retired
Well there was a slim chance that our Dog Camp #2 was to be canceled - but it is a go.
So we are going to miss our first NJ rally and one that is almost in our backyard.

If only it was a week later.......

Dawnnira

Well there was a slim chance that our Dog Camp #2 was to be canceled - but it is a go.
So we are going to miss our first NJ rally and one that is almost in our backyard.

If only it was a week later.......
It wont be the same without you...it cant get any closer to home. Hoping to see you guys when you come back north. All our best

Ira and Dawn

Dawnnira

From our friends at RVLock...have you booked your site yet? New camper? Tire of carrying keys? Need a really cool hat to let everyone know who the leader in keyless technology is? Give Bette Ann a call at Sea Pirate and book a site. Have a great Spring camping...safe travels
6CC1C05B-3DA9-48C6-A732-D0BC49504EE8.jpg
Post #3 has been updated

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
From our friends at RVLock...have you booked your site yet? New camper? Tire of carrying keys? Need a really cool hat to let everyone know who the leader in keyless technology is? Give Bette Ann a call at Sea Pirate and book a site. Have a great Spring camping...safe travels
View attachment 61430
Post #3 has been updated

We have one sitting here ready to be installed that we picked up over winter. But I can always use a second one for the back door. Hint hint hint.......

Dawnnira

Ring the bell...another happy camper has booked! Deb and Rick Murphy, welcome to the shore

Ira

Dawnnira

Ringing the bell...welcome Ken and Karen Summers to the rally. Will you be next?

Ira

Dawnnira

Lets welcome our first NJ newbie member to this years rally! Chris Guinta and family have secured their site...we all met at last years rally. See y'all soon

Ira & Dawn

Dawnnira

** Rally site update **
Pull thru sites have been all booked, however there is still regular spacious back in FHU 50a sites available.
Happy Easter & Passover to everyone. Please have safe travels

Ira & Dawn

Dawnnira

Our friends at SnapPad have contributed. Your not still using yellow blocks are you? Book a site and get lucky at the rally, sites are still available

8A7A2CE2-0410-43F4-90C2-54CFFDF4E391.jpg

Ira and Dawn

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    861 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:

Dawnnira

Hope everyone enjoyed Cinco de Mayo...less than 125 days until the rally. We still have sites available, let me know if I can help in any way. Safe travels

Ira and Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.