EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 9/6/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Can't wait for the rally Ira! Hope the weather is cooler by then!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our tool premium from Ferguson Enterprises...
https://www.dewalt.com/products/pow...rills/12v-max-38-in-drill-driver-kit/dcd710s2

See you soon...
85a93b6c74b3d8114b5d24c1ebe38052.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

*** Rally Update ***
Instead of a t-shirt this year we are offering a 16oz stainless steel tumbler (picture below)in our charity color, JDRF blue. Two tumblers for $13. We have 40 pieces on order. See you soon, safe travels
Ira and Dawn
342e1384c6e7c4577391d218db95e8f6.jpg

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ira, will there be criteria we use to judge the dogs? I'm sure they are all winners for cuteness!

Dawnnira

Ira, will there be criteria we use to judge the dogs? I'm sure they are all winners for cuteness!

Karen,
why yes there is...5 categories with a maximum of 5 points each. I will post the “judges worksheet” next week. You know build the mystery a little bit. All adorable couples but there will only be one grand prize winner. See you soon

-Ira

Dawnnira

Some driving directions from Pennsylvania-

Route 76 east to 42 south to the Atlantic City Expressway to exit 7N, Garden State Parkway North for 20 miles to exit 58, right onto Route 539 and then left onto Thomas Avenue...CG
Some tolls

Or Route 70 east to Route 72 east/north to Route 539 east, left onto Thomas Avenue...CG
no tolls but slower moving traffic

Ira & Dawn

HOOKERUP

To the rigs taking AC Xpress to GSP. The best route is exit 50 New Gretna which will put you on Route 9 N. Stay on 9 untill you see CG entrance on right. If you do the other roads that take you to 9,you will have no fun trying to get onto 9.These directions are only FWIW PS; No toll on GSP this way, although NJ needs the money.

GregD904

To the rigs taking AC Xpress to GSP. The best route is exit 50 New Gretna which will put you on Route 9 N. Stay on 9 untill you see CG entrance on right. If you do the other roads that take you to 9,you will have no fun trying to get onto 9.These directions are only FWIW PS; No toll on GSP this way, although NJ needs the money.

Coming from Connecticut is best way Tappan Zee to GSP all the way? My rig is 11” so I should be ok for the overpasses.

Sent from my iPhone

GregD904

*** Rally Update ***
Instead of a t-shirt this year we are offering a 16oz stainless steel tumbler (picture below)in our charity color, JDRF blue. Two tumblers for $13. We have 40 pieces on order. See you soon, safe travels
Ira and Dawn
342e1384c6e7c4577391d218db95e8f6.jpg

Sign us up for 2 please!

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.