EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegmikef

How does Friday morning at 9:00 AM sound? Like I said, I'm providing the breakfast meat and Debbie will set up the Mimosa fountain. Now all we need are the sides to go with it. Somebody had better make potatoes and others can do my biscuits and gravy.lol
The Breakfast Extravaganza is on!
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Everyone be thinking a a side for the breakfast. (egg dishes, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, grits, fruit, juice, etc)

Frank, Peggy and I will be doing the gravy as it always seems to be a hit. We will be bringing the meat for the gravy so you can take that off your shopping list. We always love your breakfast extravaganzas and really appreciate all the work you and Debbie do to make them happen.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Frank since Peg is making gravy, I’ll bring biscuits.

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Excellent. I knew you guys would come thru with the good stuff. Wait, where are my potatoes? I'm sure this Breakfast Extravaganza is going to be a hit like all of the others. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Some of the other attendees need to be thinking of what they can contribute. Oh, did I mention we need some potato dishes.lol

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Excellent. I knew you guys would come thru with the good stuff. Wait, where are my potatoes? I'm sure this Breakfast Extravaganza is going to be a hit like all of the others. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Some of the other attendees need to be thinking of what they can contribute. Oh, did I mention we need some potato dishes.lol

Hey Frank, as usual the chapter will furnish plates, cups, table ware, coffee and fruit juices. Also Barbara and I will furnish fresh fruit tray.

jmarnell

Chris just told me she'll make a big batch of hash brown potatoes 😁

WRIGHT ll

Hey everybody, just want to tell you that there will be live music at the rally. The 2nd Chance Band will play after the potluck dinner. They play a wide variety of music and might even take requests. Please understand that we will “pass the hat” since we don’t have a budget for this. You should be able to go to Facebook groups and find Oklahoma Chapter of Heartland RV owners club and find a video there.

WRIGHT ll

Good news everybody! We have twenty nine rigs scheduled for our rally!! Our previous best was twenty seven. We’re looking forward to the rally and seeing everybody, many of our long time friends and now some new members. Don’t forget the hotdog supper meet n greet on Thursday for rally starters. Also don’t forget the steakhouse October 4 at 5:00PM any questions let me know. Thanks, Orville

Last edited by a moderator:

'Lil Guy'

What else do we need for breakfast??
Anything that could be eaten for breakfast to go with the provided meats. Scrambled eggs, cheesy grits, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, fruit, or anything you might like. Sweet rolls are a hit.
Looking forward to the rally. See everyone there.

pegmikef

Good news everybody! We have twenty nine rigs scheduled for our rally!! Our previous best was twenty seven. We’re looking forward to the rally and seeing everybody, many of our long time friends and now some new members. Don’t forget the hotdog supper meet n greet on Thursday for rally starters. Also don’t forget the steakhouse October 4 at 5:00PM any questions let me know. Thanks, Orville

Orville, have you thought about that ten dollar all you can eat catfish buffet over by Lake Texoma or should we plan on just going over ourselves? I seem to recall that it is a little of twenty miles and is on US 70 if I remember right.

WRIGHT ll

Orville, have you thought about that ten dollar all you can eat catfish buffet over by Lake Texoma or should we plan on just going over ourselves? I seem to recall that it is a little of twenty miles and is on US 70 if I remember right.

Hey Mike, we have given it some thought and talked to them on the phone. They are only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 4:00 PM. We have made plans, with the steakhouse, for Friday at 5:00PM. If anybody else would rather go to BG’s Catch on your own instead of the steakhouse that’s okay, just please let us know so we can revise the estimated head count for the steakhouse early enough to prevent any other problems.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm looking through the thread and I thought I had posted that Audra,Ruby and I are coming. But I don't see it so we'll make a even thirty! We will be there Friday after work.

WRIGHT ll

Hey Jason, be sure to call and make your reservation tomorrow morning and I’ll call them again before I go to the doctors. We’re glad y’all can make it too.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Jason, be sure to call and make your reservation tomorrow morning and I’ll call them again before I go to the doctors. We’re glad y’all can make it too.

I did about a month or so ago just didn't post it.

pegmikef

Hey Mike, we have given it some thought and talked to them on the phone. They are only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 4:00 PM. We have made plans, with the steakhouse, for Friday at 5:00PM. If anybody else would rather go to BG’s Catch on your own instead of the steakhouse that’s okay, just please let us know so we can revise the estimated head count for the steakhouse early enough to prevent any other problems.

If we are talking about the steakhouse right in Durant that we have been to several times with rallies, we will be going to the steak house (Peggy has already mentioned it several times because she likes their filet mignons).

WRIGHT ll

If we are talking about the steakhouse right in Durant that we have been to several times with rallies, we will be going to the steak house (Peggy has already mentioned it several times because she likes their filet mignons).

Yes Mike. It’s KC Roadhouse, 116 North 2nd Street, Durant, Oklahoma. We’re set up to be there at 5:pM in order to not over tax their kitchen. As it is we’ll have about sixty people there. Good steaks and good sides but I don’t know about desserts because we never have room after dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chippendale

Has Frank purchased a new margarita machine for Margaritaville?

img.php

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.