EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Fantastic news and glad you can come in earlier. Will update the listing.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Just talked with the campground who have moved a couple of us around to try to get the group closer together. This will only effect the interior sites and not the river side. I have updated the site numbers according to the campground list.
I see where we got moved from 141 to 125. I wished they wouldn't do that without asking.

Nabo

I know the feeling. The new owners and management have been a little difficult to work with. Will have to tell ya all about it later.
B--

Nabo

Ok dokee everyone. I need you to check and see if your information is correct on the first post. If incorrect, please let me know.

Saturday night potluck meat will be chicken tenders chick tenders.jpg. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share. Paper plates, utensils, etc will be provided. Bring your favorite drink.

Nabo

Heartland Gives Back: Sevier County Food Ministry. This Ministry helps feed the homeless in the area and is in need for protein items. Their biggest demand is for peanut butter as well as can meats (tuna, chicken, spam, etc). Lets help them by bringing as many cans as you can give. Collection will be Saturday night.

Friday morning Pancake Breakfast: Pancakes, bacon, sausage, juice as well as paper products will be provided by the club. Ron and Sheila Brown have volunteered to help coordinate this event. Thank you Ron and Sheila.

Just found out that Gatlinburg is having an Oktoberfest during the rally. The link for more information is on post #1.

Nabo

We are sorry to hear that the Stumps and Craigs had to cancel but understand. Hopefully we will see you down the road.

Nabo

Breakfast time at the TN Rally. Pancakes were great and so was the company.
tnrally1.jpg tnrally2.jpg tnrally3.jpg tnrally4.jpg tnrally5.jpg

Thanks to Ron (with his fantastic smoker) and Sheila Brown, Bobby Eanes and Nathan as being the cooks.

Nabo

Winding down a fun weekend in the Smoky Mountains with the Tennessee Rally. Great food and wonderful folks having a awesome time.
gp2.jpg gp4.jpg pl1.jpg pl2.jpg

The Heartland Gives Back project was to the Sevier County Food Ministry. Thanks everyone for giving from your heart.
food 1.jpg food 2.jpg

CoveredWagon

Nathan and Byrd, thanks so much for stepping in. We had a blast. And thanks to those who helped.
Maybe We could get the central FL peeps together this winter for ribs at Oakwood. We know a couple other Heartlanders who will be near Clermont this winter.

Nabo

Nathan & I would like to Thank everyone who came to the Tennessee Rally. Many had fun exploring the area, driving on the new extension of the Foothills Parkway and of course going down the Dragon. Shopping is always in the agenda.

I personally would like to Thank all of the helping hands for setting up, cleaning up, helping obtain food and being cooks. Without your generous assistance, events like this wouldn't be a success. Thanks again.

Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.