• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 50
  • Register by end of day 8/3/2019
  • Site fee: $42.50, Riverfront $50.50 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 05
  • Potluck time: 5p

Additional Info:
By popular demand, we are returning to Sevierville, TN in 2019! This time for the fall foliage!

Come enjoy the beautiful Smoky Mountains the weekend following the 2019 NC Chapter Rally. We have many things to do in the area including hiking, great golf courses, numerous dinner shows, Elvis, Dollywood and the new Whiskey Trail.

Agenda to follow, but in the mean time, here are links to the surrounding area.

Great Smoky Mountain National Park: https://www.nps.gov/grsm/index.htm
Sevierville: http://visitsevierville.com/
Pigeon Forge: http://www.mypigeonforge.com/
Gatlinburg: https://www.gatlinburg.com/
http://www.tnwhiskeytrail.com/

Hi everyone,
I'll have the attendee list posted by week end. We have 15 rigs confirmed and the remaining sites will be turned back over to the campground in about 2 weeks. Since it's their fall busy season they are quite anxious to get the sites booked. So last call!

- - - Updated - - -

here is an update for YEE HAW brewery.

Yee Haw brewery has opened a tab room on The Island in Pigeon Forge. It is located near to the Wheel. They have a small menu with some food, nothing to big.
Thank you for sharing this information. We will try to work a trip to the Island into the agenda. Yee Haw did a fantastic job for us last year helping raise money for our Heartland Gives Back charity.

Mark-Roberta 051995

We are dropping off our camper on Monday the 30th of September since we are traveling back from Charlotte and heading North to Kentucky. We then return on Thursday night. Our thoughts were timing and money to tow the rig all the way home and then 3 days later hook back up and tow it back to an area we just passed. It worked out that it will cost us about $60 more to do it this way but will be easier to travel home and back to the resort camper free during a work week.

Either way, the resort was very accommodating to extend our stay but we did have to move our site from 417 to 415. Not a big deal for us - see everyone in 8 weeks.

JanAndBill

We found out by accident that the campground moved us to site 131. Everyone might want to check to see if their site changed.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Due to a family emergency, John and Melinda Cull will unfortunately not be able to attend the TN Rally. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they work through this time of need.

As for the rally, Nathan & I will be filling in for John and Melinda. If you have any questions and concerns, please feel free to ask. With that being said, will someone step forward and take the lead for organizing the potluck dinner (as Byrd is recovering from hip replacement surgery and moving a little slowly)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

david-steph2018

Due to a family emergency, John and Melinda Cull will unfortunately not be able to attend the TN Rally. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they work through this time of need.

As for the rally, Nathan & I will be filling in for John and Melinda. If you have any questions and concerns, please feel free to ask. With that being said, will someone step forward and take the lead for organizing the potluck dinner (as Byrd is recovering from hip replacement surgery and moving a little slowly)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent you a PM with phone numbers if you can give us a call.

david-steph2018

Got ya David and Steph. I just replied. If you have any other questions, just holler. Would love to have ya on board.
Byrd

Got it. Will help with the potluck since we will be there on Oct 1.

Steph was watching the Today show and seen where Myron Mixon had a recipe for potato salad. She has already made it once for me and it was pretty dang good. So she will make it for the potluck.

carl.swoyer

John and Melinda,
I sent you a pm.
Unfortunately we had to cancel our reservation for the rally.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Nabo

Sorry to hear that you will have to cancel but understand Carl. Safe travels and we will see you down the road.

As things get moved over to us for the forum, we will be updating the first post. Stay tuned.

Steph and David have agreed to help organized the pot luck dinner on Saturday evening. If you have a favorite side dish or dessert, just let Steph know. Hopefully, and will post soon what the meat will be.

Last edited:

Nabo

Post #1 has been updated with an agenda. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

GETnBYE

Byrd, We had to cancel our rally plans last month. I didn’t post it here because I had never posted that we were coming as our plans were never concrete. I’m guessing the campground put our name on the list. I will call and confirm our cancellation with the park.
Y’all have fun, we will miss seeing everyone. Our thoughts and prayers for Melinda and John.
Nita & Wayne

Nabo

Sorry to hear that you and Wayne had to cancel but understand. Hope the boys are doing well.

See ya down the road.

Nabo

Most of us know River Plantation campground layout but if you don't, post 1 has a map.

Nabo

Just talked with the campground who have moved a couple of us around to try to get the group closer together. This will only effect the interior sites and not the river side. I have updated the site numbers according to the campground list.

Just talked with the campground who have moved a couple of us around to try to get the group closer together. This will only effect the interior sites and not the river side. I have updated the site numbers according to the campground list.

David Walker here. We just moved from site 126 to 146 because we are now arriving on Thursday afternoon instead of Friday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.