EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl.swoyer

Re: Send me the link

Are you trying to find the Southeast Region Rally at Stone Mountain GA in 2018? If so, here is the link to it.
Byrd
Well I must have had a senior moment. I thought I saw something about a 2019 Stone mountain rally. Lol.
Oh well. ROLOL

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

danemayer

There are no regional rallies posted for 2019. I think the plan is for a North American Rally in 2019 (odd years) and regional rallies in 2020 (even years).

carl.swoyer

There are no regional rallies posted for 2019. I think the plan is for a North American Rally in 2019 (odd years) and regional rallies in 2020 (even years).
Thanks. I just started doing the rally thingy.
I plan to go to Stone mountain just before the Sevierville rally in October.

Sign Paul & Ruthy up. I just booked spot #429 checking in 09/28 & checking out 10/5 (Sorry I won't make the potluck but I need to get on the road to get back home by Sunday evening.)

carl.swoyer

Going to keep my eye on this thread. My wife as well as myself have been wanting to Visit this part of Tennesse for quite some time now. We would be coming from Katy, TX just west of Houston. I got a big trip to Deadwood, SD in August and hopefully can recover quick enough to make the trek East.
Paul,
We went there last year.
It was our first rally and these folks that put the rally together are great people.
You'll have a fun time.

c66ead6bccade40e1841441c6da50c98.jpg
e30f133f7bca9a3ad4e2c8800761be03.jpg
d0ff0a7c39becef68445a5794a859d51.jpg

david-steph2018

Sign Paul & Ruthy up. I just booked spot #429 checking in 09/28 & checking out 10/5 (Sorry I won't make the potluck but I need to get on the road to get back home by Sunday evening.)

Hey guys we will be coming in on Oct 1st, so look us up when we pull in. We have been there numerous times the last was this past Thanksgiving. You will have a great time there and during the rally.

jbeletti

That restaurant in Gatlingburg does an amazing job of breakfast. Trust me - I know good breakfast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul,
We went there last year.
It was our first rally and these folks that put the rally together are great people.
You'll have a fun time.

Yeah. we are really looking forward to it. With two big trips sort of back to back we can't wait!!! I'll be bringing my motorcycle and PUP PEN to ride some of these beautiful roads.

david-steph2018

Paul check this out for riding:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://tailofthedragon.com/

It is a thrill of a lifetime.
[/FONT]

Mark-Roberta 051995

This event appears to have been placed onto our radar since I have an extra day of vacation to use before year end. Can we arrive late on Thursday (10/3), meaning about 8 pm? Is there any restrictions from the front office coming in at this time?
We are looking at booking site # 47 since it appears to be open and is close to the pavilion.

Thanks,

Mark

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Mark - I don't think there would be a problem coming in late on Thursday but since River Plantation is under new ownership, I would call the office first to varify late check-in procedures. Can't wait to see you two again.
Byrd

Mark-Roberta 051995

We are in - site # 417 arriving on Thursday the 3rd of October and leaving Sunday. No problem arriving late as they will leave paperwork at office if we arrive later than 8 pm.

Wooohooo

Mark

I may be cancelling my stay and voyage towards Sevierville. Looks like we are headed to London, UK. I'm really going to miss this part of the US but I know it will be easier for me to get to TN than the UK. Keep an eye open for a river front site to open up soon. I'll post here when I do so someone can jump on it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Had to change our plans but still coming, just not bringing the camper. We are staying in a friends camper on site.
Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.