EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Whittington - 9/5/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Michael and Nancy,

We just made Reservation for your Rally arriving 9/4 leaving 9/8. We will be on site 81.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Michael and Nancy,

We just made Reservation for your Rally arriving 9/4 leaving 9/8. We will be on site 81.

Hello Don and Cindy;

It was great seeing the both of you in Alabama and are looking forward to getting together again several more times this year. I will be posting more to our rally moving forward as we get things put together. See you in Goshen!

Michael

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Michael and Nancy - It was great meeting you at the Alabama Rally. Have a great rally.

Hello Santa. JUst made the reservations for Brenda and I. We arrive on the 2nc and depart on the 9th. Looking forward to the rally. This is a really nice campground.
Say hi to Nancy for us.

Chrisandsama

I just made reservations for Brenda and I for the IL RALLY. Arrive on Sept. 2, depart on Sept. 9. Really looking forward to the rally. Whttington Woods is great campground. Maybe we will see some of you there.
We will be there, first rally for us though.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Dear Santa & Mrs Clause!!!

I've been a good boy since last Christmas, and as a result, I was allowed to make a reservation for your rally in Sept!! :eek:

We'll arrive on 9/3 and depart on 9/9 .. We were assigned site # 92 by, one of your elves, Judy!!

IF not before, we will be anxious to see you then!! ... "Hi-Viz" & Susie

Santanilson

Dear Santa & Mrs Clause!!!

I've been a good boy since last Christmas, and as a result, I was allowed to make a reservation for your rally in Sept!! :eek:

We'll arrive on 9/3 and depart on 9/9 .. We were assigned site # 92 by, one of your elves, Judy!!

IF not before, we will be anxious to see you then!! ... "Hi-Viz" & Susie

Hello Hi-Viz and Sue;
We look forward to seeing you both and I'm sure we will have a Great Time, thank you!

Michael

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
The Atkinson's will be there from 9-4 to 9-9 on site #70. Can't wait to enjoy Santa's first HOC rally

Netem

Made reservations this morning site 60 be there Thursday evening. Dan and Sue Margiotta also made reservations today. Neil and Sharon

Santanilson

Made reservations this morning site 60 be there Thursday evening. Dan and Sue Margiotta also made reservations today. Neil and Sharon

Hello Neil and Sharon;

We have you and the Margiotta's down and are looking forward to seeing you all in a month

Michael

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Hi Mike and Nancy. Sorry to say we will not be able to make it. Rehab for Larry is going OK but it is going to be awhile before he can drive or sit too long due to problems with swelling when his leg is down. Hope you have a great rally! See you down the road. Gayle

hoefler

Hi Mike and Nancy. Sorry to say we will not be able to make it. Rehab for Larry is going OK but it is going to be awhile before he can drive or sit too long due to problems with swelling when his leg is down. Hope you have a great rally! See you down the road. Gayle

Hey Gayle,

Sorry to here Larry's recovery isn't progressing as well as you expected, be patient, sometimes it takes a bit longer, he will make it. In the mean time, if there is anything I can do or help with, please let me know. We are just across the pond, and I seem to be working over there more often lately.

Djfouts

After 45 days in the shop, we finally got our RV back! Just ironed out issues with our truck, so we are a go! Happily, there were still some sites left and we were assigned site 94. Will be arriving on 9-4 and departing 9-8. Can’t wait to see old friends and meet new ones! Thank you to Michael and Nancy for organizing this; I’m sure it will be a great time!

Santanilson

After 45 days in the shop, we finally got our RV back! Just ironed out issues with our truck, so we are a go! Happily, there were still some sites left and we were assigned site 94. Will be arriving on 9-4 and departing 9-8. Can’t wait to see old friends and meet new ones! Thank you to Michael and Nancy for organizing this; I’m sure it will be a great time!

Hello Tom and Debbie;
Glad that you are able to join us and I will put you on the list, see you soon!

Thanks
Michael

Santanilson

Hello Larry and Gail;

Sorry my reply is so late between the computer and the park Wi-Fi. But, Larry's rehab is far more important than our rally so keep working on it and I am sure that we will see you both down the road.

Take Care!

Michael

bluesteel

Hi I don’t know if you have received my request to join your rally. We would come in on Wednesday the 4th leaving the 8th.
I made reservations st the camp ground already. Just waiting to here from you.
The reservations are for the Blyth’s bluesteel and the Hanck’s
Thank you
Donna Blyth

Status
Not open for further replies.