EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/25/2019 to 9/30/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Chuck and Donna, check for the five nights has been mailed.

Last edited:

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Donna and Chuck,

Just wanted to let you know that I put a check in the mail today for the 5 nights during the Jackson Rally. Will be arriving Sept 25 and dparting Sept 30. We are looking forward to the rally.

Bo and Bob

Thanks Bob and Bo, we will keep an eye out for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Chuck and Donna,
I will be dropping check for 5 nights: $225.00 in the mail tomorrow.

Hi Tom and Lorraine,

We will let you know when we receive it. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Chuck & Donna,
We are unable to attend the Nor Cal rally this year.

Sally & Dan

Thanks for letting us know.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hi Chuck and Donna, you can take Rhonda and I off of the waiting list as we will not be attending the rally event. However we will be at the park for a few days that week to say hi to all of you but we have other commitments to be at over that weekend. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Trailer Trash

Hi,
Dropped a check in the mail today (mon. am) for 5 nights, please let us know when you receive it. Hope you had a nice trip.

Thanks, Art and Teresa

LTZ

Hi,
Dropped a check in the mail today (mon. am) for 5 nights, please let us know when you receive it. Hope you had a nice trip.

Thanks, Art and Teresa

Hi Art & Teresa,

We will let you know when it arrives, Thank You! We had a very nice trip! We were out for 3 1/2 months. Now were trying to get all caught up with things around the house.

Chuck

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Chuck and Donna, you can take Rhonda and I off of the waiting list as we will not be attending the rally event. However we will be at the park for a few days that week to say hi to all of you but we have other commitments to be at over that weekend. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey Jerrod, we have added your decline to the wait list. Sorry you can't make it. We will see you in Jackson and safe travels up north.

Chuck

Last edited:

LTZ

UPDATE: August 7

We are now collecting the site fees for the rally dates only. It is $45 per night. If you are staying all 5 nights of the rally it will be $225. Please make checks out to Chuck Hale. We ask that we have all checks by
Friday, August 16th. If you don’t already have our address, please post on thread or PM us and we will send it to you.

We are so excited for the rally, can’t wait to see everyone!

UPDATE: August 9

Doug Swartz from Drain Master will be attending the rally. Drain Master designs and manufactures one of the most durable sanitary systems available.

Our favorite “Little Kitchen Store” will be joining us for some fun and games.

Nate and Joe from Pewag, a leading tire chain manufacturer will demonstrate tire chain installation on both truck and trailer.

Our favorite local RV Tech, Phil and Toni Starkey will be here to answer your questions. Chuck will be doing a presentation on the new Anderson Valve replacement installation.

Thank you, Donna & Chuck

Last edited:

Manzan

Chuck and Donna, kills me to have to cancel my rally reservations in Jackson. Had so much fun there for the regional and wanted to explore the area some more. Will miss seeing old friends and meeting new friends.
Bruce McLaughlin

LTZ

Chuck and Donna, kills me to have to cancel my rally reservations in Jackson. Had so much fun there for the regional and wanted to explore the area some more. Will miss seeing old friends and meeting new friends.
Bruce McLaughlin

Thank you Bruce for letting us know.

LTZ

UPDATE: August 17
ATTENTION GOLFERS
Dan Seibert has volunteered to get a golf outing scheduled. (Thank you Dan) Dan has arranged an outing for Friday, September 27, with a tee time of 9:30am. The course is La Contenta Golf Club (lacontentagolf.com) in Valley Springs.

If you you are interested in participating, please email Dan at danseibert@gmail.com. Please respond by September 5, so Dan can have an accurate head count to pass along to La Contenta.

LTZ

Update: September 10

Agenda has been posted on first post of thread, above the attendee list. Be sure to check it Out!

Donna

UPDATE: September 11

Please help us welcome three first time "Rally Attendees" into the Heartland Family.

They are;

John & Marcia Chavez
Rocky & Jan Costa
Pete & Fawn Olvera

Thank Everyone , Chuck & Donna

Last edited:

Mrsfish

Chuck and Donna- was just looking at your agenda for your rally - WOW!! And this is just a chapter rally!! Wish we could have made it...maybe next time. But we will definitely see you next June in Oregon!!

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Fantastic agenda, please let us know what we can bring, or help you with anything. See you soon :cool::cool:.

RenoJim

Love the Agenda, gonna be some fun at JR. Thanks Donna & Chuck it’s gonna be another Hale of a good time!!!

LTZ

Hello Everyone.

We are looking forward to seeing everybody at the rally. We are so excited about the rally!

Safe travels to all. See everyone soon.

Chuck & Donna

RenoJim

Hello Everyone.

We are looking forward to seeing everybody at the rally. We are so excited about the rally!

Safe travels to all. See everyone soon.

Chuck & Donna

WOOHOO CAN’T WAIT, #TheMotherShip arrives on Sunday 👍👍

LTZ

Some Exciting news!

For those interested in the "Torklift Glow Step Revolution" replacement steps, you could win a free set thru their "Gimme my Glowstep Revolution" Facebook give away. The details will be in your welcome bag. Torklift has also given the Heatland Owners Club rally attendees 43% off on all their products. Look for the flyer in your welcome bag.

For those of us arriving today (9/22) we will see you soon!

Chuck & Donna

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Heartlanders Having Fun

1 (13).jpgForum (27).JPGForum (87).JPGForum (122).JPGDSC_8864.JPGDSC_8862.JPGForum (123).JPG

Attachments

• DSC_8861.JPG
    DSC_8861.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5761.JPG
    IMG_5761.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.