EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Fort Collins - 9/19/2019 to 9/22/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
Gotcha on the list. See ya in September!!

Hi Jeff, just wanted to let you know that Stan and I will be at the rally, arriving in Ft. Collins on Sept. 17 departing on Sept. 24. I had already called the KOA. I checked with them this morning, and our reservations are at the rally price. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Our 5th wheel is 36' with 3 slides.

Stan and Peggy Read

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Jeff we are going to have to change our dates to arriving on the 17th and leaving on Saturday the 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Jeff - Slight change of plans. We will be leaving on the 23rd instead of the 24th. Thanks!
Carla and Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I see there are still 6 sites available and hope they get filled. This is a very nice campground with lots to do in the Ft. Collins and Estes Park area. Looking forward to seeing everyone attending.

sread

Hi Jeff, Stan and I will not be able to attend the rally. We have a family celebration during that time that we are going to attend. I had contacted the RV park and booked our first night. Should I call them to take our name off the list? Thank you.

Stan and Peggy Read

sread

Hi Jeff, just wanted to make sure you saw our cancellation notice from June. We have a family celebration to attend at this time and will not be able to attend. We hope to meet you some other time. Thanks again.
Please let me know you have received this.

Stan and Peggy Read

mtnspet

Jeff, Just wanted to let you know we are arriving on the 16th instead of the 17th for the rally so the list can be updated. Thanks, DeAnna Haynes

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
Stan and Peggy gotcha. Sorry to miss you. Hopefully next time!!

Hi Jeff, just wanted to make sure you saw our cancellation notice from June. We have a family celebration to attend at this time and will not be able to attend. We hope to meet you some other time. Thanks again.
Please let me know you have received this.

Stan and Peggy Read

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks DeAnna,

Gotcha updated.

Jeff, Just wanted to let you know we are arriving on the 16th instead of the 17th for the rally so the list can be updated. Thanks, DeAnna Haynes

alsams

Hi Jeff,
Just looked at my post and realized I didn't give you an arrival and departure date. We will arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd.

Al and Dolene

Status
Not open for further replies.