EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Fort Collins - 9/19/2019 to 9/22/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothie

Hello Jeff and Kelly,
Please add Bradley and Toya to the list. We will arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd. Landmark at 45ft.

alsams

We've had something come up and we'll not be able to attend. Please remove us from the invite list. We'll catch you next time.

Al and Dolene Samson

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
Hi all,

I have added the Activities to the first post of this thread. There is much to see and do in the Northern Colorado area, so we limited activities to morning coffee and pastries and all other activities will occur in the late afternoon / evening with the exception of the lawn game tournament on Saturday. Hope to see you all there !! We also still have 6 sites left if anyone else wants to join us.

We've had something come up and we'll not be able to attend. Please remove us from the invite list. We'll catch you next time.

Al and Dolene Samson

Sorry we will miss you. See ya next time

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Jeff and Kelly,
Please add Bradley and Toya to the list. We will arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd. Landmark at 45ft.

We have you on the list. See you soon!!

MountainDon

Hello Jeff,

Jane and I are not going to be able to make the rally this year. I fell and tore my rotator cuff and they have scheduled the MRI for that Friday late afternoon / evening.

We were already going to have to miss the Thursday get together, so it doesn't seem like there would be much rallying for us with this latest clumsy fall.

If it is a problem this late in the day to cancel, let me know

Don

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
Hello Jeff,

Jane and I are not going to be able to make the rally this year. I fell and tore my rotator cuff and they have scheduled the MRI for that Friday late afternoon / evening.

We were already going to have to miss the Thursday get together, so it doesn't seem like there would be much rallying for us with this latest clumsy fall.

If it is a problem this late in the day to cancel, let me know

Don

All good Don,

Hope all goes well

Jeff

Sandy2407

It is with regret that Steve and I will have to cancel this rally. We have an issue with property we own in AZ and Steve needs to go handle it this month. I will call KOA and let them know.

smoothie

Jeff & Kelly
We had to put our trailer in the shop as we just learned the kitchen slide was not manufactured correctly at the factory. This is going to take some time to repair and we will not be able to make the rally.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We had a great time and a big thank you to Jeff and Kelly for a fun rally. It was nice to make some new friends and visit again with old ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jeff & Kelly:
Wow, what a nice "First" Rally you guys put on! Congrats!
Super group of Heartlanders, great venue, super weather and a whole lot of FUN.
Just completed my 956 mile trek, left Ft Collins at 4 AM and back at the ranch at 7:30 PM, long day.
Oh, by the way: CC's Gifted Relief Vessel came in handy, thank you since I promised an update!
Safe Travels Everyone!

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
I would like to thank everyone that made it out to the Colorado Rally. Hope everyone had a great time. I did and was nice to meet some new friends. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Till next time,

Jeff and Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.