EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/5/2022 to 6/12/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
The Commander and I are planning to attend (hankster twisted my arm :rolleyes:) We will be arriving on the 5th and departing on the 12th. We would like a 50 amp site and be in a site close to hankster, Kbvols, and the rest of that group if possible. Thanks. :)

Sniper & Sweet P:
Super! Got you down and now only need you to PM me your names, hoc# and email address.
Thanks again for your support! Since all 50 amps are in groups of 4, you will be close but not next to them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Garry put Linda and I down for the Pre Rally and Rally. We would want 50 amp. Hope to see you in a few weeks.

Gregg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gregg & Linda:
Thanks for signing up! Got you down and let me know when you are settled in at Lazy Days!
I appreciate your support for this Rally!

Doublegranch

Frank & Debbie:
Thanks for the email and signing up for this Rally!
As always, your support for this rally is most appreciated.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I are both looking forward to this rally. Should be a hoot. Now, If I live long enough.lol

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
I see you have us down for a 50a site - please add a golf cart. I will send a deposit sometime in the next two years (more like in a couple of weeks really).

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Garry I forgot to tell you to put us down for a golf cart. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Sign Carol and Terry up for the Rally. Arriving June 5 and Departing June 12. We will need a 50 Amp Site.

Ann&Ted

Please sign Ann and I up for the Rally. Arrive on the 5th and depart on the 12th. 50 amp service.

Thanks much.

Doublegranch

Please sign Ann and I up for the Rally. Arrive on the 5th and depart on the 12th. 50 amp service.

Thanks much.

Ted & Ann:
Great! Thanks for signing up and your continued support!
Got you down and can't wait to see Ann ride the Bull Buffalo in Wyo!
Thank You!

Please sign us up for your rally. We will arrive on 6/5/22 and will depart on 6/12/22. We would like a 50 amp site please. We would like a site close to Mike-n-Justina, Kbvols, Hankster and blue steel.

Doublegranch

Jan n Sandy:
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support.
Got you down and will place you with the group requested.
Safe Travels
PS: Please pm me your HOC # and email address & RV type, ie Bighorn etc

dykesj11

Hey Garry - please put Lynn and me on the 50 amp list. I'll get the $40 over to you. I think you still use the old check via snail mail method, right?

Doublegranch

Jim:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!
Yes, it's still the old fashion method, the other way takes money out of our activity budget!
Got you down and really appreciate your support.
Safe Travels.

Are you traveling with anyone or desire to be next to anyone?

Gary, sign up Gary & Marlene Hock.
Arriving on 5 June Departing on 12 June 2022.
50 Amp Service Please.
Checks in the mail.

Hockster

I don’t know if it’s my equipment or what, but I can’t open your attached files on my iPad or my Android phone, is anyone else having this problem.

Hockster

Status
Not open for further replies.