EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/5/2022 to 6/12/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Carolyn & Wes:
Hey, great to hear from you guys! I have you down and 50 amp.
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support for this Rally.
Hope to see you prior to 2022!
Safe Travels

Ann&Ted

Howdy Gary, I just was looking over the signup list and figured I may as well request a golf cart, plus sign us up for the wash and wax for the 5th wheel (42') and truck.

Thanks much.

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann;
I will make the adjustments!
Tell Ann, still looking for someone for the "Bite Suit"
See you soon!

Ducky

Garry;
Please sign Diana and I up for the Gillette “Razor Blade Special” Rally. Either 50/30 amp service depending on weather conditions. Arriving 6/5 departing 6/12. If the trolly is not available we may require a motorized golf thingy to get the two of us around unless I recover my mobility by then. HOC #3182. BHTR 32RS 36’. Checks in the mail

Gsneed

Hi Garry,
Don't know how his one slipped by me, but it did. Just saw this when I was signing up for the Pacific Region Rally next summer (was here in WA for the WA chapter rally last week and talked with Rod & Kelly Dietrich).
Count Sue and me in. Arriving 6/5/22 and departing 6/12/22. WOW, are we that far out in front?
HOC #3606; BH 3270RS 37'; try to get us close to Ducky..AGAIN.. and/or Don & Lynette Armour (if they sign up) and 50amp please.
Check in the mail Monday...
Thanks!

Doublegranch

Paul & Diana:
Hey, excited you are going to join the fun in Wyoming~
I will put you down for a 50 amp aas we will have ample of sites
with 30 amp if you decide that later.
The "Heartland StageCoach" will be running but not sure the hours etc, depends on
the manpower available. I will show you for a Golf Cart and when it comes time to pay you can decide then.
I am happy you are making progress, keep at it!
Let me know if you need anything.
See you both soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Gary & Sue:
Wow, Nikki gets to play with the K-9 Dog! Probably not!
Got you down and will put you next to Ducky!
I will start listing the site assignments for those with payments in Sept.
I will complete my follow up inspection on the CamPlex on my way to the Cody Rally.
Thanks for your support for this Rally!
Safe Travels.

dundee49

Alberta Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon Garry
I see some missing information on the attendees list for us. Our 5th wheel is 42' and we would like to reserve a golf cart as well. Thanks

Doublegranch

Good afternoon Garry
I see some missing information on the attendees list for us. Our 5th wheel is 42' and we would like to reserve a golf cart as well. Thanks
The footage is listed only if you want your RV detailed. Do you want that service?
Garry

dwpkdavis

Hi Garry,

I just noticed we have not told you we want a Golf Cart and RV detail! Our rig is 38'.

I'm dropping a check in the mail for the deposit.

Thanks,

Doublegranch

Hi Garry,

I just noticed we have not told you we want a Golf Cart and RV detail! Our rig is 38'.

I'm dropping a check in the mail for the deposit.

Thanks,
Got you down and thanks again for all your support!
Can't wait to see you guys at the 2020 Rally!
Safe Travels
Garry
PS: I will conduct my final site inspection Sept 3-5th. I will start assigning site numbers for the Rat team first and then all in order of booking and deposit paid. The Rat Team will be the first row close to the Rally hall.

Toccoatravelers

Hey Garry, please put us on the list for your Rally. We have a 40 ft. 5th wheel and need 50 amp service. We would also like a golf cart. We would like to attend the pre-rally as well. Let us know what other info you may need. Love Wyoming!

Doublegranch

Steve & Patti:
Super! Got you down, let me know if you are traveling with anyone or have others you want to be parked next to.
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support.
Safe Travels

By the way the length of your RV is only needed if you want the detail service. Let me know.

Doublegranch

Jack & Debby:
Thanks for the PM and signing up for this Rally, your support is greatly appreciated!
I have you down and let me know if you are traveling with others.
Safe Travels.

bluesteel

Hi Garry
Just wanted to make sure we are on the list for this event. I paid the deposit in Elkhart at the rally. So I wanted to make sure we were on the list.
Thanks
John and Donna Blyth
bluesteel

Doublegranch

John & Donna:
Yes you are on the list and showing with the other 3 Rv's in your group.
I will be in Gillette towards the end of next week and once I complete the final walk thru, I will start
assigning site numbers to those who have made their deposit payments.
You are good to go and I will advise when the site numbers are being assigned.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Gillette Cam-Plex Rally Update: 9/7/2019

I have been in Gillette Wy for a few days working on the 2022 Regional Rally!
Attached are a couple of pictures of what the NEW ENERGY HALL will look like for our Rally. Completion date is June 2020.
This place is spectacular! 21,000 sq ft rally hall that will remain set up with tables and chairs for the size of our group.
Vendors, arts & craft tables will be arranged around the edge of the rally hall, 3 break out rooms for seminars so as not to
compete with attendees who just want to enjoy the hall, vendor tables etc.
Full stage and entertainment area will be set up within the rally hall as well.
RV SITE PARKING:......See Cam-Plex aerial view
RV parking sites will be on grass featuring the Marquee lot. This lot is directly across the street from the Energy Hall. It is the lot
that is at the bottom of the picture, Energy hall is the white roof top in front and slight right of the RV lot.
Less than a block to walk. The picture shows it as dirt, but it is all grass now and will be over seeded again long before we arrive.
Vendor parking:
Vendor RV's and display rigs will be across the street in the Reata lot with direct access to the rear entrance of the Energy hall.
NOTE:
When reviewing the cam-plex picture, note the 2012 National Rally used the Boxelder lot which
is at the top of the picture, a very long walk and the need for golf carts and TV to get to the Energy hall.
This is not the case for 2022. It will be a very short walk, however golf carts will continue to be available on advanced sign up.

Those attending this Rally will be very impressed & excited with this facility! The Cam-Plex will offer a Rally bus at no cost,
a 12 passenger bus with a driver to shuttle small groups into and around town for drop off and pickup service & we are working on the hours of operation for the rally.

Continue to review the Rally Thread as more plans, activities are finalized. Planing includes a few Western Style meals with food that is "Slap your Momma Good", in addition a few surprises if we are able to squeeze them into the Rally budget.
You really need to consider attending this RALLY, this is truly the most exciting and modern facility within the Mountain Region to host a Regional Rally! Wow, I can't Wait!

Updated Note:
As you review the entry of the building, the rally hall is to the right of the stairs shown see next picture. There are NO STAIRS to climb, this is a one level rally hall.

Attachments

• Fine Arts Lobby.jpg
    Fine Arts Lobby.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 49
  • Energy Hall.jpg
    Energy Hall.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Camplex-31_8x10.jpg
    Camplex-31_8x10.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status